Solution for now days situation!GO green!

The fuel hike and increased price on electricity is putting a hole in our wallet,not only that…the world is getting polluted day by day…imagine a green solution…solar powered house,solar powered cars,solar powered handphone…solar powered everything…we can be less worried,less pollution,more money in our wallet to buy food!there many solar powered product out there…just need them to mass produce it world wide,then it will be cheaper…go green,save you money…i wish we can solar power everything…then we can go lim teh more often(because more money in wallet)…

this could be the final solution to powered up our everyday life…

I am 100% on your side buddy! I was always thinking about solar powered vehicles, electronics and others. Since the Sun was soo bright until I can hardly look up, this is a very good idea. I wish everyone will start this. No need for stupid vehicles that farts out dirty expansive gasses. It will make the streets at night so peacefull that everyone can have such goodnight sleeps. Only thing I worry is, what if the usage of power is soo much, that at night, they wont be any power xD … Could that be possible ?

Hee hee… Shell outta business soon.

And its very hard to travel to long distance. What more to say Aeroplanes. They cant fly without Kerosene … It would only be possible if people have flights on the morning and at night stay at a hotel and continue on the morning.

i know that japanese install batteries at the back of the car…while running,normal car charge up to small battery.but it was charge up into the big batteries,also the sun energy,store in the battery…each full charge will run for 80miles or 120km…if run out of electric.you can always run on hydrogen fuel or just petrol…
such hybrid car like toyota prius is available in japan…dont know when will import to malaysia…

if we can cut down relay on petroluem,we can get cheaper price on air ticket,because less people use petrol on land…there are 1 man plane run on solar took to the sky…the technology will continue to improved day by day…there are so many alternatives energy resource out there.many are clean energy…we had the technology,just see we wanna use it or not…

An electric car, however, produces almost no pollution, but it can only go 50 to 100 miles (80 to 161 km) between charges. And the problem has been that the electric car is very slow and inconvenient to recharge.however…if we can invest money to install electrical charge station in every petrol station like japan does,electrical car has a very bright future!or just install another ‘air’ station for the cars that runs on air power…petrol station wouldnt be a target for environmentalist anymore…we also save more for buying food and others…electric power is easy to obtain,just put solar panel of the roof to collect energy…and sell it to customers.its like making money out of nothing…we can always drive solar electric cars,when go to work…just park under the sun…let it recharge it self…its all depend on us…why Germany and japan can do it,and we cant?we can if we wants to!

who said electric cars are not last for long distance?try 400 miles to your car!see whos wins?the link below is a advertisement of a hyundai car…runs on electric power.i wonder,if can add some solar panel to the car.it can charge under sunlight!maybe will last for more millage…click the link below to see…i dont know how to post video to miricommunity…hehehe…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FnZmEFEuMc

The Toyota RAV4 EV
another environmental friendly car for the japanese car maker,too bad we didnt sell any of these in miri.or it would be the next wave of buying cars…here is some fact i took from wikipedia.i think of if putting solar panel to recharge and charging the batteries into longer lasting battery like Lithium.the millage will increased…if our government can cut down the cost of tax on cars,import new clean alternatives energy to the country.like air and electric powered cars,solar panel on sale in malaysia and install air compress pump and electric charge for air cars and electric cars.we malaysia will live a better life.i know this car few years ago,but now replace by toyota prius…hope you people likes RAV4 EV…

Performance

The RAV4EV has a governed top speed of 78 miles per hour (126 km/h), a tested 0-60 time of around 18 seconds (depending on state-of-charge on the batteries) and a range of 80 to 120 miles (130 to 190 km). Mileage depends on the same factors as a traditional gasoline-powered vehicle, mainly rolling resistance and average speed (aerodynamic drag).

The RAV4EV has 24 12-volt 95Ah NiMH batteries capable of storing 27.4kWh of energy.