Soldier caught stealing underwear

[justify]KUCHING A soldier who was living with a policeman tried to steal a policemans wife panty and ended up quarrelling when caught.
The policeman claimed that the incident occurred on Monday night at 11 pm at his house at Batu Kawah. The solider was staying nearby.
The policeman said his wife was taking a bath and the soldier who lived nearby came to the house and saw the wife bathing. He then went to take her panty[/justify]

http://sarawakupdate.com/home/accident-and-crime/soldier-caught-stealing-underwear/

oh geez…no say me… :roll: :roll:

soldier again???

A kinky soldier…

lol …

yessir !!! another one…

lolz… :mrgreen:

the writer said the soldier living with the policeman, and another statement, staying nearby, is it the same house or same residential area? really confusing,

and another statement the soldier came to the house saw the wife bathing. the door is not lock meh? took the panty that was still on the woman’s body? :mrgreen:

really2 confusing. haha.

Yea that’s why some people say… Hard to believe these kind of sources… lol… I

The policeman said his wife was taking a bath and [size=150]the soldier who lived nearby came to the house[/size] and saw the wife bathing. He then went to take her panty…

anything can happen nowadays. Last time there was even a case when a guy raped his own pet goat… All i can say is Malaysia BOLEH!!

dude… we r in BOLEH-land ma…everything boleh wan…
seriously, rape a goat? that’s so sick…poor thing cannot lodge police report… :mrgreen:

[quote=“v.zara”]dude… we r in BOLEH-land ma…everything boleh wan…
seriously, rape a goat? that’s so sick…poor thing cannot lodge police report… :mrgreen:[/quote]

the guy was arrested by police later on. check ohtidak.com :mrgreen:

no wonder nonmalay dun wan to join the military…

All those incident has nothing to do with Malaysia… What’s wrong ? …

Hahaha…no discipline at all. Its the quality, not the quantity.
Instead of buying military assets, I think they should spend more on on intangibles like training.

If anyone watch VAT69 on History Channel…It was the discipline and training that defeated the communists.
Most likely the Generals and Ministers know this, just that buying Assets via 3rd party means more pocket money.
So, forget what I said.

True… last time there were more good people in the military and police… since u mentioned VAT69 its under Pasukan Gerak Khas PDRM :slight_smile:

yessir !!! another one…

lolz… :mrgreen:[/quote]

an old perv. soldier has been sited lolz :mrgreen:

LOL…Goat…mutton Curry…
he seriously need a girlfriend…a human girlfriend that is…

lols~!~!~! so called disciplinary unit~ hahahahha
i love msia! msia boleh!