- To involve in SDLC including application development, implementation and post implementation review.
- To develop system test and package and perform system testing.
- To assist in all aspects of user acceptance testing and implementation of the system.
- To provide support such as problem-solving resolution, tracking, escalation and closure.
- To perform any tasks or responsibilities assigned by the management from time to time.
- Based at Emart HQ, Tudan Miri, Sarawak.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Experience in HR or Finance accounting or Retail Business’s programming would be added advantage.