SMK RIAM, Taman Tunku, Miri

back in 92 til 95 i wuz in smk riam(at riam where it belongs).then in 96 til 97 i enter vokay skool :smiley:

ain’t kow can remember again or not.

well i am from riam too…98 till 2003…

was there from form 2 till form 6, first batch of smk riam

currently working in KL…

hope guys at riam will continue to excel…

well, i’m from riam also. Been there for form 5 only year 2002 in 5 science 2.

hello, i’m from this school too, i’m finish form 5 1998, sorry for my poor english, hehe
anyone finish form 5 1998 here ? o.O?

Hai, well, i am ex-student of Riam and graduate at 2006. Exalt07 is my but coz i forget the password and it been a long time that i didnot sign in. Look like i am junior among all. Now, smk Riam is suck. Sorry to says about it. heheh.

hi all…
nice to know u all…
want to save own money for buying pc or laptop…
just come to my forum.
have a nice day ya!

hi all…im ex Riam student also from 1995 to 1999…

p/s: to sharon wan…i miz u so much…pls contact me or email me…

Well i can’t really remember i’m grad from which year! Maybe should check my SPM result then i will know the year. However reply back to the early question. I"m transfer from SM Sri Mawar to this school. Well all the best to everyone.

EX-riam student here as well !!

finish my Form 6 at Riam 2007, Fly Riam Fly~~~

Guess nobody here graduate Form 5 in year 2001…

hahahahaha meaning ur the oldest ? :stuck_out_tongue:
hehehe

i am frm smk riam too, graduate u6a1 in year 2005

sound like i’m the oldest one! grad in year 1998

hello,all…im grad in year 1999…

m smk riam student too…smk riam student frm smk riam when was still at kmpg lopeng till smk riam move to smk riam tmn tunku…grad 1999…

now still near to my old school hehehe…coz own a house jst opposite smk riam…hehehe…looks like can’t run away…hehehehe

hye…im ex student of SMKRiam…i was there for only 6 month…then move to KK…neway i heard now the smk riam got one teacher is Gay…hehehehe…ashamed…get rid of that gay teacher…but that was a rumor…not sure…ive been told by my cousin

im ex student of SMK Riam too … grad in year 2002

hello ya’ll…im ex-student of smk riam as well…from 1999-2001…year 1986…pinklover,whats the name??

Not at all , im 1998 too what ur real name?