SMK RIAM, Taman Tunku, Miri

Anyone from this school…?
Jz post here, I’ve lost contact with all of my schoolmates here, only left three that we usually meet up.

I’m from 5 Science 2 2003. Hope to hear from u all. Fly Riam Fly…

Hi kimberly_ador,

Welcome to MiriCommunity.net! :smiley: One would hope to be found, just as long as one is reaching out. Enjoy your stay here. :smiley:

Welcome kimberley…

Thanx.I’m new here.So…u r from smk riam too?

Nope, I’m from Stjoe. :smiley:

I see…It’s ok.I’m wondering if there is ex-smk riam out there in miri community…Not just the 2 of us only???

Well, Kimberly…
I hope there is more than jz the 2 of us…
I’m finished in 2001…well jz for 2 yrs i stayed at smk riam. Form 4 & 5 only.

What yr r u in form 4 & 5? i just want to know… :smiley:

I’m from Smk Riam as well but only studies there for 2 years as well. Like pinklover9461 as well for Form 4 and Form 5 only.

2000 & 2001

Well williamk…
Where were u from before transferring to SMK Riam?

So…that’s mean you’re my senior. U r same batch with my elder sis. U r from which class? 5 what?

5E, laoya class la…
Waz ur sister’s name? Mayb i knw her… :wink:

Her name is Sarah.She’s from 5A. Maybe u know her?

Maybe…but i really dnt knw anyone in 5A lo…
Only 1 guy who was in the English (i 4got wat team) together. Even forogt his name…

Halo there, i’m from Riam too… year 2002…

Hello, i am from SMK Riam too but is ex la. From 5science 2 (2006).

It’s me again. I’m very busy dis semester and i dun hv time to post a reply. I’ve read from somewhere dat someone really hates a teacher. Dat teacher already transferred to other school. That person really wants to protest but i think that person doesn’t hv courage to face dat teacher. I hope dat student is okay now.

back in 92 til 95 i wuz in smk riam(at riam where it belongs).then in 96 til 97 i enter vokay skool :smiley:

ain’t kow can remember again or not.