• To achieve the assigned financial targets of the business centre via solicitation of new business as well as expanding the wallet share of existing customers.
• To plan, strategise and execute all operational and sales activities of the business centre, including but not limited to:-
o Staff productivity
o Credit and acquisition quality
o Portfolio base growth including both assets, liabilities and fee income
o People development, including succession planning
• To build the business network for the Bank through active customer and business community engagement activities.
• To nurture a customer-centric service culture within the centre.
• To inculcate behavior of compliance to regulatory, credit and business rules/regulations.
• Strong customer service experience with specific focus on relationship management
• At least 3-year sales and team management track record
• Minimum 5-year managerial experiences with solid knowledge of banking operations, services and product offerings
• Team leadership, sales and people management skills
• General market knowledge and intelligence
• Good business acumen with fair market network