RM1.00/pc

OTHER SERVICE AVAILABLE

“PICK & DELIVERY” LAUNDRY SERVICES

Kindly contact SMARTWASH for further info. 012-8051629 / 085-656644

Operating hours

Monday to Saturday - 8.00 am to 8.00 pm
Public Holiday - 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
Sunday - 10.00 am to 6.00 pm

Its a good idea of business to open the first of such service in Miri! The concept for the interior looks nice and comfy! Maybe you should upload a bigger and clearer map. I put my head closer to the monitor to be able to see the exact location :stuck_out_tongue: Good luck in business!

Nice ideal, finally there is a self service laundry in Miri…wooohoooo

This remind me when i went for self laundry at Australia few years back, nice to see this in miri, nice setup you have and congratulation!

I rmbred back when I was staying in curtin hostel, they already had this. Damn, i still can rmbr the queue. Two washing machines for 3-4 blocks of hostel of 3 floors. The only time I get to wash my baju is at 3-4am

well… when i was browsing tru this thread… my mom dun even believe this shop is in Miri… haha… Nice improvement…

good one… it’s common in overseas but never expect to c in miri. expect good biz aafter the nearby apartments complete…

the JinHold apartment is just opposite also ma…

Thks for compliment and comments. We will upload a new bigger map soon. At the same time appreciate if you can spread around the news.

Thks.

WOW~!

r u planning to open another branch…? i think ur business will be better at morsjaya… since theres many students living there to go RiamTech college…

In near future, we plan to open 3 more branches - Morsjaya, Miri town area and Senadin

open one in Senadin as well for Curtin students :lol:

Wow that is one of the best looking laundry service center I have ever come across.

Well done!!

ok… smart business u have there… Good Job…~

http://th293.photobucket.com/albums/mm46/georgiabear1947/Congrats/th_CongratulationsREDmoving.gif Smartwash
http://th226.photobucket.com/albums/dd215/itachixmoon/th_328.jpg

congrats…

pleze tell me opening & closing time?

in the pix, I dun see dryer in pix leh…

i really like the interior. so nice

WOW. THIS IS COOL. EVERYTHING IS NICE in the pic.
All the best!