- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, autocad
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate
Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
1-2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Engineering Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
Analytical and good in project management and co-ordination skills
Good knowledge of construction standard operating procedure and proficient in
Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, StaadPro or Esteem software
Knowledge in Civil & Structural design and analysis
Willing to travel
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Manage the transmission of documents and drawings to the client and
subcontractor to ensure the updated drawings are issued.
To ensure the construction work is accordance to drawing and work programme
Follow and assistant project manager site manager on manpower and technical
To liase with client’s representative for any site matter. Shall report to
Project Manager whenever any issue to be discuss and decide
Overall planning, implementation, execution to ensure successful completion of
Liaise with client, sub-contractors, consultants, authorities and suppliers
Ensure that Occupational Safety & Health Management System is adhered to at
Maintain progress report and photo on the daily or weekly basis
Verify sub-contractor’s claims and ensure progress claims are prepared and submitted promptly