Single Storey Grace Garden House for Rent/Sell

Single Storey Semi-D Grace Garden House for Rent - RM900 monthly (empty house with grill)
or for sell - RM380K
Land size: ~9.++ points
Land title: perpetuity

May i know which Lot?..Rm380K the best price?..not negotiable?

where about is the house?

Good location, nice house 8)

i “heard” double storey fully-furnished rent about RM 5K o…

yes yes very good location and nice house… every day can cut cost. no need open air-cond sleep de… because almost every night raining hehe… ^^ the wind is just nice ~ :mrgreen:

near luak secondary sch inside there ^^

yes yes very good location and nice house… every day can cut cost. no need open air-cond sleep de… because almost every night raining hehe… ^^ the wind is just nice ~ :mrgreen:[/quote]

haha, u also living there? U seem to know the environment there :smiley:

yes yes very good location and nice house… every day can cut cost. no need open air-cond sleep de… because almost every night raining hehe… ^^ the wind is just nice ~ :mrgreen:[/quote]

haha, u also living there? U seem to know the environment there :D[/quote]

LOL ~ shhhhhhhhhh… just my 5cents haha

haha… where is ur lot? whisper to me enough :slight_smile:

cannot cannot cannot… P&C… haha… u gonna buy which lot? hehe… p&c also… ok baa… ~ :lol:

P&C also…i am staying there… haha…

what??? u also grace garden? LOL ~ err… double or single story? LOL ~ :mrgreen:

Double :slight_smile: You?

[quote=“marvel”]Single Storey Semi-D Grace Garden House for Rent - RM900 monthly (empty house with grill)
or for sell - RM380K
Land title: perpetuity[/quote]

Can or not you post picture outside and inside of the house you want to sell or rent? I think it would be better to improve your sale…

me orang miskin o… of course single lar… ~ :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Fallenelves”][quote=“marvel”]Single Storey Semi-D Grace Garden House for Rent - RM900 monthly (empty house with grill)
or for sell - RM380K
Land title: perpetuity[/quote]

Can or not you post picture outside and inside of the house you want to sell or rent? I think it would be better to improve your sale…[/quote]

ya good idea ^^ :lol:

[quote=“baby_cheryl”]
o… of course single lar… ~ :P[/quote]

Not yet plural…

is it still available?
mind to PM me the price and photo?