Singapore Chicken Rice(SCR)

-food=delicious
-environment=nice
-service= @#$%^&* :evil:

service sucks big time…

I agree with what you say the service sucks too…I went where few weeks ago.

It will be perfect if the service is good… i don like the worker there…

yep…fud is great…service poor…

dats y i always prefer Country Chicken Rice … yum yum !

where is that?
i want to try !!!

hmmm … do u know where Classico , the one opposite Mega Hotel ? There r rows of shop with the shape of U at the back of Classico, consisted of shops like Seng Kee, Toto, Magnum4d and Ma Baker and Country Chicken Rice is just sumwhere there …

AGREED!!!

scr at Kuching is very good, theres one near Wisma Satok, the food is great and the workers are very friendly !

another sucker in miri…

owwwhhhhh…
i know that place !

Service is indeed poor but no doubt the food is nice.

scr mega, ayam selalu abis lol…

why they call it singapore chicken rice when it doesnt taste like singapore chicken rice at all?
being the only food close to spicy compared to other chinese soupy starchy fare in serangoon garden area and the nearest indian stall being somewhere in serangoon road area, i ate chicken rice almost everyday in the 5 years i was in singapore until a blood vessel almost popped in the head.

trust me when i says it doesnt taste like singapore’s chicken rice. :smiley:

the chicken kiasu mah…

write to the management to complain the bad service…

yeah,…very bad service…i eat twice…first, my french fries lost its way to our table…the second time, we wait almost 1/2hour for our drinks to come…haiyaahhh…the old SCR is better…i mean the service la…now, the space quite big also…the menu, same as the SCR in kch…but the service, SUX!!

One more thing…After we all order everything…few minutes later our drinks was ready at the drink counter there…I see all the waiter and waitress just take other drinks but mine still left there…for like 30 minutes…then they serve…I was like…WTF!!!TAKE IT AND GIVE US LA!!!SEE OTHER PEOPLE ONE GO SERVE OUR ONE FIRST THEN THEM GO AND SERVE!!!

kelam kabut bah these people…akkaaii…i think they recruit new staffs la…