Silverspoon restaurant is now open

Silverspoon Restaurant (non-halal) next to Dr Teo clinic @ waterfront area is now open

+1

All the best! :slight_smile:

wat kind of restaurant @@? eat spoon? HAHA! jkjk XD sure go XD

Silverspoon serve the same kind of food as Citrus? If so I be sure to drop by.

Congrats Kevin!

can give us a list of food and drinks and their prices, coz usually if people dont know the price, they don’t dare to enter. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats Kevin!

ada menu ? lol

opeating business hours? XD

You’ve got mailed!

Hi all,

Our menu is different than what you find in Citrus. Our speciality is ribs (pork and beef) and pork belly done in different ways…A few asian dishes, kebabs, wraps, burgers and sandwiches. The current business hour is 11am to 10 pm…Prices ranges from RM8 for fried spicy pork rice…

can let know the address, haven’t see the shop around yet

kevin, suggest you to provide gps positioning/google map for some of the map user.

[quote=“CITRUS RESTAURANT”]Hi all,

Our menu is different than what you find in Citrus. Our speciality is ribs (pork and beef) and pork belly done in different ways…A few asian dishes, kebabs, wraps, burgers and sandwiches. The current business hour is 11am to 10 pm…Prices ranges from RM8 for fried spicy pork rice…[/quote]
Hmmm I love pork belly which to me tastes better than pork meat… Apparently you are promoting Silverspoon Restaurant. Just curious - are you both sister restaurants? :mrgreen:

[quote=“CITRUS RESTAURANT”]Hi all,

Our menu is different than what you find in Citrus. Our speciality is ribs (pork and beef) and pork belly done in different ways…A few asian dishes, kebabs, wraps, burgers and sandwiches. The current business hour is 11am to 10 pm…Prices ranges from RM8 for fried spicy pork rice…[/quote]

support support!!

nice bro! will drop by this weekend

please provide an accurate location… thanks… dunno where dr.teo is…

Thank you for all your support…The add is Lot 1160 Jalan Permaisuri, Waterfront Commercial Centre.

got pretty waitress o

Citrus didn’t have pretty waitress but the food was pretty and it came in various shapes and sizes :smiley: . I will be surprised if Silver Spoon has pretty waitress.

Kevin, you got niece names for your restaurants, Citrus, Silver Spoon…Wish you the best for the new opening.