Sick Leave

im sure there are others out there that can claim their sick leave, (the time when u dont want use annual leave and not even really sick but just wanna take a day off :lol: ) so prior to this, want to know whats your excuse(s) to the doc for that SL?

mines eye pain and watery becoz of looking at computer in office all day 8) doc always gave me 2 days :roll:

Good excuse.lol I dont tend to g8ve excuses as its not me style. but lately I have been doing rct so yeah. Dental.

I know a guy who have never taken a sick leave for 11 years. I tried to match him but unfortunately I got chicken pok which i took a week of sick leave. The only time I tried to take sick leave without sickness was when I was really tired from project over-time and insomnia from work worries but the fcuking doctor in Asia-Colombia won’t give it to me and threaten to report me to the company if I ever pull that trick again!. One day I saw that doctor got traffic samon I stop and laugh at him and drove off, the polis thought I m crazy and kept looking at me as I drove off! A year later I went to Asia-Colombia and find he was on duty, so I disturb him and ask for sick leave to go watch movie. He call my company but the stuff told him I m no longer with the company and I laugh and quickly left! I never go back to that fcuking me-dick-cal centre again.

LOL! cool story bro xD

yeah thats my point sometimes, just too stressed from work or feeling lethargic you just wanna cheat SL. But some doc dont give u :x

got one at boulevard say u dont need SL because after take my med u sure can work zzzzz

Naughty lasting99 for trying to pull a sickie but your story made me laugh.

[quote=“Christ14”]im sure there are others out there that can claim their sick leave, (the time when u dont want use annual leave and not even really sick but just wanna take a day off :lol: ) so prior to this, want to know whats your excuse(s) to the doc for that SL?

mines eye pain and watery becoz of looking at computer in office all day 8) doc always gave me 2 days :roll:[/quote]

lol… 2 days? which doc… so nice