Ship car from KL to Miri

Hi all, any recommendation on company for transporting car from KL to Miri?
Thanks in advance

i thinkt it’s much all the same… you can ship your car via sea or air - same cost.

hope it helps!~

Call 03-8706 0703 (PMS Cargo)

AT dunia

How is it? Just an estimate cost…

min RM3k with container

[quote=“benze79”]i thinkt it’s much all the same… you can ship your car via sea or air - same cost.

hope it helps!~[/quote]

by air lo.

Pos Laju

3k with container… u sure or not brother… i just ship one car from KL without container… already almost 3k… they want to charge me 4k plus with container…

call some local transport agents near port klang…or shin yang shippping as loose cargo…call at port klang shin yang office

with container appr. rm4.7k if interested call AT Dunia

AT DUNIA is not a solution bro…pls call SHIN YANG SHIPPING…SURELY THEY ARE CHEAPER

there has been a recent up price due to fuel hike in the transportation side … so the normal 3k does not apply anymore … = ) please go quote new prices …

call shin yang shipping and ask for YC TAN

Thanks for all the replies. For your infor, I had asked for transmile air transport and it cost RM27k from KL to Miri but only RM2-3k from Miri to KL. Interesting right?

What do u want to import? Anything we should look out for?

Transmile…less than RM3K…

There’s no way air transport is same charges as sea transport.

That is a laughable statement :slight_smile:

[quote=“eugenelim”]Hi all, any recommendation on company for transporting car from KL to Miri?
Thanks in advance[/quote]

Hi eugenelim,

I’m currently sending my vehicle from KL to Kuching, then drive back to Miri. The cost is less than RM2k(without container) from Port Klang to Kuching is using Roll On Roll Off(RORO), which mean the vehicle is basically just park openly on the vessel without container(to save cost). If directly to Miri, it will be another RM1K extra.

Attached herewith their August shipment schedule for your reference, you may call them for more details.

Ryabren, is it dangerous to ship without container?

The vessel is also cointainer vessel?