- To perform testing, integrating, setup, installation & commissioning at site for jobs that involved in following packages:
- Rotating Equipment Package - turbines, compressors, pumps, engines & etc.
- Safety System - Fire & Gas System (FGS), Emergency Shutdown System (ESD), Safety Instrumented System (SIS), Burner Management System (BMS) & etc.
- Electrical Control System - Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning System (HVAC), Intelligent Motor Control System (IMCS) & etc.
- Process Skid – Chromatography Skid, Metering Skid, Heater Skid, Low/ High Pressure Compressor Skid & etc.
- Utilities - Acid Gas Removal System, Air Cool Heat Exchangers, Waste Heat Recovery Unit, Instrument Air Compressor & Dryer, Flare Ignition, Vapor Recovery Unit, Nitrogen Generator, Demineralization Water Maker & etc.
- To be willing to travel and perform salvation jobs at onshore and offshore sites for system application stated above.
- To generate relevant reports for submission to end user in the given time frame.
- To take responsibility on customer’s acknowledgment on required forms/documents.
- To be involved in ongoing projects during Engineering, Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), Site Acceptance Test (SAT) and site commissioning phases as required.
- To assists in customer’s technical queries (i.e. Logic check, architecture and wiring study, etc)
- To provide remote technical support or troubleshooting when required.
- To take charge in troubleshooting, predictive, corrective maintenance and preventative maintenance on Rockwell’s products.
- Any others task duties may be assigned by management from time to time.
- Candidates must possess at least a Degree in Electronic & Electrical / Control & Instrumentation / Mechatronic / Computer Science Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience for Execution position and Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience for Senior Position. Candidate with working experiences or knowledge in PLC, SCADA, Control Automation and Instrumentation will be added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of service/project working experiences or knowledge in Electrical Systems, Products, Components, and Application (e.g. Motor Drive, Soft Starter, Power Transformer, Power Meter, VFD, MCC, HAS (Auxiliary Switchgear Panel), LV (Low Voltage Power Panel/Alternator Breaker Panel), ZAS (Common Control Panel), Air-Insulated Switchgear(AIS), etc) - for Electrical Engineer position.
- Possess basic knowledge on PLC/ SCADA/ Automation System/ Instrumentation.
- Experience in technical write-ups and AutoCAD software (optional).
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia for both written and oral skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
No. 173 Jalan Kenari 23A, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47100 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia.
No. 19, Jalan D33/D, Kemuning Prima, Kemuning Utama, Seksyen 23 40400 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Lot 3547, Lorong 7A Permyjaya Technology Park,Bandar Baru, Permyjaya 98100 Miri, Sarawak.