- Reporting to the Regional Manager.
- To implement strategies and the right approaches for the Sales & Operations Department based on the Company’s business goals for FMCG, fresh and frozen food products in the poultry operations and retail industry.
- Achieving sales revenue targets and acquire new business opportunities based on Key Performance Indicator and expected sales achievement target for the team as a whole.
- Understanding the competitive market place and implementing the right approaches for operational team to work as a team in boosting sales.
- Able to lead a team, train and develop supervisory and junior staff effectively.
- Continuously build and expand customers’ base throughout the Miri division.
- Consistently looking into market penetration for FMCG and build good business rapport for business development opportunities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Degree in Marketing/ Economics/ Business Administration or its equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English.
- At least 3 to 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field especially in FMCG line will be an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
- Result driven, ambitious with high level of competitive spirit.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful, street-smart, persistent and highly motivated.
- Experience in managing a team will be an added advantage.
- Position will be based in Miri, Sarawak.