- To market and promote our product and service to existing and new customer
- To maintain good customer relation and provide efficient customer support to the assigned customers and market segment in Sarawak
- Develop new accounts by identifying business opportunity
- Achieving sales target and profitability of the department
- Execute action plan according to agreed and defined account development plan
- Work together Proposal team/Internal Sales on tender/quotation preparation & submission, technical clarification and negotiation with factory when necessary.
Degree in Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Minimum 1-2 years experience in Process Control and Instrumentation or Industrial Business
Experience and exposure in Oil and Gas and other related Industry will be added advantage
Self-driven, independent, commercial minded & analytical
Experience in similar capacity, possess strong determination and results oriented
Analytical mind in problem solving, management & leadership skills.
Incumbent is willing to be based in Miri office.