- Gather all project information: schedule, data requests, assignments, tasks and project meetings.
- Monitor and modify project schedule as assigned, to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments, to ensure all schedules run smoothly, all jobs are completed as prescribed and all invoicing is processed in a timely
- Preparation of tenders, able to take off quantities from drawings/plans; source and work out all pricing.
- Preparation and evaluation of progress claims, valuing completed works and preparation of sub-contractors payment claim sheet.
- Preparation of project budget and cost control of the project.
- Responsible for pre-contract and post-contract works including analyzing and summarizing scope of tender, costing and pricing plannng as well as preparation of tender documents and etc
- Attend to site evaluation and measurement of work done, perform technical checking, prepare interim and final payment certificates.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Good communication skills
For interested candidates, please apply online.
Kindly include the following information in your resume:
- Date of availability
- Current and Expected Salary
- Reason for leaving
- Updated photo
Thank you for your application but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.