SENIOR INTERNAL AUDIT OFFICER
The Senior Internal Audit Officer is responsible to execute various financial, compliance and operational audits in accordance to the accepted Malaysia Approved Standards on Auditing. This position reports to the Internal Audit Manager.
- Possess a degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in the field of auditing or other related field at officer/executive level.
- Knowledge of auditing theory and practice, ability and experience to apply such knowledge to a variety of auditing assignments.
- Computer literate.
- An eye for details.
- Ability to identify and resolve operational problems with substantial independence.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with staff at all level.
- Excellent verbal and written communications in English.
- Sarawakian are encouraged to apply