- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent. Valid Green Book is a must.
- Minimum 6 years’ working experience in a registered Safety Officer role
- Valid BOSEIT qualification to travel offshore
- Proficient in spoken & written English & Bahasa Melayu with good interpersonal skills
- Must be PC literate and proficient in software applications
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ensure Environment, Safety & Health (ESH) activities and performance complies with the respective legislations, Company and Customer operational requirements,
- Implement the company’s Safety & Health Policy and co-ordinate all ESH activities and programs in the region,
- Determine best corrective / preventative action approach to reduce environmental, safety and health risks for the Company that suitable to the operations,
- Prepare environmental, safety and health performance reports timely,
- Conduct incident investigations in accordance with the Incident Notification and Investigation procedure within the region,
- Ensure effective Emergency Preparedness and Response Plans is developed, implemented and regularly tested across the region,
- Ensure the SDISB Safety Management System is implemented across the region (ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001).