Job Description- Shall possess a Certificate of Competency in accordance to STCW ’95 and a valid DPO (Unlimited) certification from recognized certification body.
- There shall be at least 2 (two) DPOs without ‘limited’* endorsement at the DP Control Centre capable of operating the vessel at any time (DP watch).
- One of the DP watchkeepers shall be a SDPO and the other a DPO, with DP competency and experience as per IMCA M117 requirement.
- Shall possess Nautical Institute or equivalent internationally recognized DP certificate (Unlimited)
- Adequate experience of the similar DP Control System type and equipment classification – shall be minimum 1000 hours (SDPO)/ 350 hours (DPO).
- The SDPO/ DPO shall have a minimum of 5 years in oil and gas industry & minimum 2 years’ experience in similar vessel type
Interested candidates must submit a detailed resume with stating of expected salary; and submission copies of academic certificates and training certificates to the address below. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
OCEANCARE CORPORATION SDN BHD HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
2nd Floor, Wisma Yong Lung,
Lot 698 Pelita Commercial Centre,
P.O Box 1355 98008 Miri, Sarawak.
Tel: 085-423825 Fax: 085-422825