Secret Recipe, Bintang Mega Mall, Miri

I’ve went there last Fri (11/09/09) with my friend for dinner. We ordered Chicken Cordon Bleu and Pan grilled Dory with Lobster sauce. We waited for an hour for the food. The Chicken is uncook and the dory fish is very salty. Cannot eat!!

We call the supervisor in-charge. He din apologize to us and give nonsense reasons saying that Chicken is purposely cooked uncook and that is why it is called Chicken Cordon Bleu and the coated ingredient for Dory fish is come in package and they can’t do anything to it. The main courses cannot be eaten and yet dare to charge for the price. THe supervisor is not sincere at all!

Can you imagine that you reserve for the table and ordered the food. Before you arrived, the food are all served on the table for more than half and hour. Food is cold. Will you still eat the food served for such long period and yet pay for the actual expensive price? The goods and services are really very very poor.

Will not visit to Secret Recipe again for the second time! I think the Secret Recipe Management should look into this issues and make changes and improvement.

Try the one at Pelita then, my experience there so far so good.

Still prefer taking cheese cake instead of meal there. Hehe.

its seem that they are cincai making out the food.They cannot do that to customer or else customer will run somwwhere else.not to forget, we pay the tax as well as the service charge.if the service is not good,you tell me is it worth to pay their service charge??

i also prefer the SECRET RECIPE in pelita comm centre. the one in bintang…i kena several times already dat i decide to avoid it.

1. whenever u order the smoothies / blended, never have one
  2. whenever u wan a particular cheese cake, also never have one…excuse-finish already
  3. service is quite slow…

for me, if u go to secret recipe, it’s better not to have meals…jus go there for their cheese cakes…meals are jus not satisfying enuff, yet very expensive…

I also hate bintang megamall branch service!
I arrived at that branch on my birthday and I wanted to seat at the other section, but the lady told me its reserved but when other customer arrived and wanted to seat that section, she allowed them to seat. And my drinks ordered was not arrive after 15 mins…I told the supervisor - a chinese lady tat i wanted to cancel my order and i told her tat ur staff did not let me seat on the reserved section but she let other ppl who din reserved seat at the reserve section, the lady supervisor screwed tat lady - padan muka…i just walk away…hate that branch.
I agreed that the pelita branch is far better…:slight_smile:

I agree with you in the same point … but i never experience that worse before… but I ever tried the tom yum khung at SR bintang plaza… The tom yung khung can say tasteless and not spicy… At pelita there quite nice … I suggest u go there.

Slow service. Please improve on this.

vote to the SR in pelita commercial centre.

never been to the SR at bintang. However i always see nobody in there. i wonder how the food running out of stock so fast

Mayb i should try to have a meal at SR… :smiley:

Fyi, most of the food are packed & sealed delivered from KCH… here they just heat it

Yeah…the services and the food in SR, Bintang Megamall is very lousy. Even the SR at Pelita Commercial lousy too. I will not go to this two SR branches in Miri anymore. THe price is so expensive and yet the food and services are lousy and the waiters and waitress are very impolite and not sincere to the customers at all!

There are the same boss

YUp…hope the boss know the big problem lo. If not the boss is going to rugi with the deed of the employees.

Even SR at The Spring Kuching, the food there not nice lar…i went to SR at The Spring & the one at town (Jln Song Thien Chok??), i prefer the town one than the one at The Spring. I will always remember my yucky Balognese Spaghetti! :frowning:

since when SR in miri offered good service???

hehehehehehahahhah

no matter…me just heran…most of you guys knew SR (Miri Branch) suck, but still go. why? for glamor?
SR just overrated & overkill.

better go KFC or Yi Hah Hai…which ever you prefer. even Fat Cat (Bintang Plaza) better althou overpriced by RM2.

not dat we go to SR for glamour…bcos we were made to believe dat their food are great. but when we go there, hmm…the rate of price : food/service is like 3/10…jus go for their cakes, never the meals…

I think pelita’s SR is worse. Last time went there to buy cakes… this cake don have, that cake don have … the taste also very different from KL or KK’s SR… really bad… the service its like you are invincible… lolx… they don even pass-by your table… haiz… now read that Bintang mega mall also like that… its really disappointing… like everything goods come to miri become bad =.="

[quote=“moon9339”]I’ve went there last Fri (11/09/09) with my friend for dinner. We ordered Chicken Cordon Bleu and Pan grilled Dory with Lobster sauce. We waited for an hour for the food. The Chicken is uncook and the dory fish is very salty. Cannot eat!!

We call the supervisor in-charge. He din apologize to us and give nonsense reasons saying that Chicken is purposely cooked uncook and that is why it is called Chicken Cordon Bleu and the coated ingredient for Dory fish is come in package and they can’t do anything to it. The main courses cannot be eaten and yet dare to charge for the price. THe supervisor is not sincere at all!

Can you imagine that you reserve for the table and ordered the food. Before you arrived, the food are all served on the table for more than half and hour. Food is cold. Will you still eat the food served for such long period and yet pay for the actual expensive price? The goods and services are really very very poor.

Will not visit to Secret Recipe again for the second time! I think the Secret Recipe Management should look into this issues and make changes and improvement.[/quote]

Hmm i think the supv is trying to fool u around… how can we eat chicken which is not cook properly…if beef…can la.

Next time, scan your receipt and post it up so others will not say that you are making up story…