Our client, a major oil & gas company has a vacancy for Transport Operations Technician, based in Miri.
- Conduct regular inspections on road tankers to ensure compliance to the specification and HSSE requirement for safe running condition.
- Ensure that only drivers who are fit and approved to drive are driving the approved vehicles.
- Ensure that all drivers practice safe defensive driving and attend the required training (orientation, pre-acceptance, defensive and refresher)
- Active monitoring of drivers related activities conducted by the haulier (safety meeting, development training, emergency drills, drug and alcohol test)
- Maintain the Merit and Demerit System and prepare monthly report for each depot
- Monitor and ensure Vehicle Tracking System is functioning and procedures of the driving/working hours are followed.
- Carry out operation audit on Hauliers Central Parking Base to ensure haulier compliance to terms and conditions as per Contract.
- Focal point for any accident/incident involving road tankers, prepare road tanker Incident Notification Report and active involvement in accident/incident investigation
- Conduct monthly/tool box meeting with the drivers at depot and participate in monthly settlement meeting to update hauliers/drivers monthly performance.
Customer service :- i ) Attend to customer complaints related to delivery operations e.g. Shortage, spillage, contamination, inappropriate drivers behaviour & safety. ii) Determine accessibility and safety of customer sites.
Qualifications : MCE / SPM / SPVM & Certificate from Technical Institution such as Polytechnic
Experience : 3 years in transport operations or enforcement
Good technical knowledge on vehicle
Please send your latest CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.