Screen freezing

It appears that when I’m on the computer and visit this Forum my computer freezes up, is this common amoung other visitors? or just this computer. Sometimes I have no problem, but other times it just gets stuck and I have to shut down… :twisted:

well, no… phpBB doesn’t ■■■■ anyones desktop… right Miri’ans?

It’s obvious your computer is the problem. You’re starting to troll. Please stop it.

This was a true question. I have access to 2 cpmputers this is my work one. It is highly sensitive and was just wondering if anyone else has the same prob’s, no need to be nasty about it and call me names.

This was a true question. I have access to 2 cpmputers this is my work one. It is highly sensitive and was just wondering if anyone else has the same prob’s, no need to be nasty about it and call me names.[/quote]

Alright, sorry. Perhaps it is your computer problem, we have no problems with it so far. Sorry for thinking that you’re trolling, but it does seem like so.

This was a true question. I have access to 2 cpmputers this is my work one. It is highly sensitive and was just wondering if anyone else has the same prob’s, no need to be nasty about it and call me names.[/quote]

I think it’s becoz ur browser somehow didnt load the page properly so this might “freeze” your screen… try to clear all previously store caches then restart ur browsers :slight_smile: if problem still persist, feel free to ask huasing (he’s real tech support personnel if im not mistake) im just a nobody :smiley:

Like I said this is a work computer, I cant play around with it to much “I’m on overtime at the moment” :lol:
Its ok now, it only does it when I first enter the forum, then I have to shut down and start again!

[quote=“wanderer”]Like I said this is a work computer, I cant play around with it to much “I’m on overtime at the moment” :lol:
Its ok now, it only does it when I first enter the forum, then I have to shut down and start again![/quote]

maybe u need to use firefox or something. Un-updated IE potentially could freeze up ur pc because the code wasnt parse properly. :wink:

[quote=“wanderer”]Like I said this is a work computer, I cant play around with it to much “I’m on overtime at the moment” :lol:
Its ok now, it only does it when I first enter the forum, then I have to shut down and start again![/quote]

Good time to notify the IT department about your problem. We can’t help you much. There is no option in PHPBB to do the things you describe to our members.

Yes I may request a new computer.

is a right time to get a new machine :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds like people are very judgmental towards you there, wanderer… :lol:

Get a bazooka and shoot the damn computer or you can give it a spa treatment. :lol: :lol:

Well it’s depends on the streamyx itself … or the LAN stuff … cuz it’s always happen here … even I have encounter those such of problems with my office PC i guess too much pops-up … i need to clean up those filter in my computer LOLZ

I have a differnt problem…
everytime i visit the forums, Time seems to move faster and before i know it, 2 hours have passed! and on top of that, everytime i want to input something useful, utter nonsense comes out! this forum affects my fragile little mind…

bryonsim,

ur pc need to passed to me…i’ll fix it n hapus kira…

wanderer,

have u check background process

Try this Windows Registry Repair Pro…it might helps…

http://www.download.com/3001-2094_4-10503571.html?idl=n

Hope you solve your problem.