Scam

Just bought 10 pepper sprays online as Miri’s is not save with the Form 4 girl incident. Anyway, got it 2 days after payment and was happy the service was fast.

However, to my dismay, the pepper spray…only has the look, of a pepper spray!
The content is what should you call it, seems like the chemical oil you put on squeaky doors! and i smelled it up close and not irritating at all!

Gosh, I am angry. :evil:

p.s: I bought from moresales.com.my

[quote=“yosh215”]Just bought 10 pepper sprays online as Miri’s is not save with the Form 4 girl incident. Anyway, got it 2 days after payment and was happy the service was fast.

The content is what should you call it, seems like the chemical oil you put on squeaky doors! and i smelled it up close and not irritating at all!

p.s: I bought from more****s.com.my[/quote]

Pepper spray purpose is to irritate the eyes when sprayed on. It may not be designed to irritate the nose. And what purpose is the spray if it does not disable the attackers sight for the victim to escape? How do you know it does not irritate the eyes?

[quote=“stay1”][quote=“yosh215”]Just bought 10 pepper sprays online as Miri’s is not save with the Form 4 girl incident. Anyway, got it 2 days after payment and was happy the service was fast.

Pepper spray purpose is to irritate the eyes when sprayed on. It may not be designed to irritate the nose. And what purpose is the spray if it does not disable the attackers sight for the victim to escape? How do you know it does not irritate the eyes?[/quote]

lolx… stay1… u r rite, man…

[quote=“yosh215”]Just bought 10 pepper sprays online as Miri’s is not save with the Form 4 girl incident. Anyway, got it 2 days after payment and was happy the service was fast.

But have you tested it on someone? Like spray the eyes?

[quote=“stay1”][quote=“yosh215”]Just bought 10 pepper sprays online as Miri’s is not save with the Form 4 girl incident. Anyway, got it 2 days after payment and was happy the service was fast.

Pepper spray purpose is to irritate the eyes when sprayed on. It may not be designed to irritate the nose. And what purpose is the spray if it does not disable the attackers sight for the victim to escape? How do you know it does not irritate the eyes?[/quote]

The active ingredient in pepper spray is capsaicin, which is a chemical derived from the fruit of plants in the Capsicum genus, including chilis. Subsequent breaths through the nose or mouth leads to ingestion of the chemical, which feeds the feeling of choking. Police are trained to repeatedly instruct targets to “breathe normally” if they complain of difficulty, as the shock of the exposure can generate considerable panic as opposed to actual physical symptoms. So does that only irritate the eyes?
I accidentally sprayed some on my fingers. No burning sensation at all.

[quote=“whatman”][quote=“yosh215”]Just bought 10 pepper sprays online as Miri’s is not save with the Form 4 girl incident. Anyway, got it 2 days after payment and was happy the service was fast.

But have you tested it on someone? Like spray the eyes?[/quote]
Even if ethanol is sprayed in your eyes, I don’t think you will feel comfortable.
My friend sprayed it and the wind blew it back to her, her comment was. Your pepper spray smells quite nice.

[quote=“yosh215”]
The active ingredient in pepper spray is capsaicin, which is a chemical derived from the fruit of plants in the Capsicum genus, including chilis. Subsequent breaths through the nose or mouth leads to ingestion of the chemical, which feeds the feeling of choking. Police are trained to repeatedly instruct targets to “breathe normally” if they complain of difficulty, as the shock of the exposure can generate considerable panic as opposed to actual physical symptoms. So does that only irritate the eyes?

I accidentally sprayed some on my fingers. No burning sensation at all.[/quote]

Not a good way to test. Try it on your face for best result.

[quote=“whatman”][quote=“yosh215”]

I accidentally sprayed some on my fingers. No burning sensation at all.[/quote]

Not a good way to test. Try it on your face for best result.[/quote]
right I’ll give you the link, buy one and tell me after you tested it. :mrgreen:

why not just put out the whole link? if they really scammed you don’t be scared to voice out…

actually pepper spray can irritate the eyes and also can make breathing difficult. i remember someone said he sprayed in his room then he cannot enter the room for around 1 hour…

i ever try in my school hall… end up all the student sitting for spm is coughing badly due to the pepper spray… i laugh out loud and cough myself too=3=

LOL anyone found out? nice trick…can try it out next time :lol:

nice :mrgreen: where you bought the spray?

p.s: I bought from moresales.com.my[/quote] Do not buy stuff from here.

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1954642/all

Hmmm…after reading the Lowyat thread it sounds like MoreCON.com would be more appropriate, visited the website in question and the Testimonial section is a blank page apart from a statement in bad grammar asking for feedback, guess they didn’t receive any positive feedbacks to publish uh! :lol:

Besides the website itself looks shady :wink:

In my early venture into online shopping, I bought a t shirt from the website. It was stated that the shirt was to be sent from the US. It never arrived. They asked me to ‘do my own investigation’. :? I live in Limbang…its a small town…I know the Pos Laju people well. I decided to just forget about it. Somehow, I bought another item from them, through Lelong.com. I was rushing and did not noticed the name of the seller. Only after I had made payment and did not receive the item (a memory card) even after almost a week. I think it was after a month,I received something in the mail (not Poslaju)…the bloody thing was posted from Hong Kong!!!