Sarawak ICT Expo 2010 @ Miri Indoor Stadium

I strongly agree what pollsayspaul said… Its really bored and annoying to see lousy stuff, branded PC which is horrible and crazy overpriced GPU… Seriously, Miri PC Fair is SU*K… Besides,there are some crazy credit card promoter who keep on follow my dad till entrance door…

Razer
high end

derp

Anyway things here are terrible. Not worth looking. I feel like I don’t miss much when I don’t attend one.

Tell me how high tech you want Miri local PC Fair to get? What do you wish to see? Wanna survey see what you peeps are looking for. :stuck_out_tongue:

Tbh I go to pc fairs(Miri ones) nowadays just to see promoter girls :mrgreen:

[quote=“StratOS”]
Tell me how high tech you want Miri local PC Fair to get? What do you wish to see? Wanna survey see what you peeps are looking for. :P[/quote]
Maybe something like your shop? I’ve been there bought your Acryan ccfl light :mrgreen:

[quote=“3zz”]agree…some broadband promoter r too aggresive.
if ppl interested ok la.
but ppl jln2 oso they tarik[/quote]

Everytime i went to expo, the broadband promoter always approaching me, doesnt like! they only know to promote their braodband aggressively & also earn their commissions too if they got 1 customer signing up!

From wat i know outside malaysia, the telecommunication company there giving free subcription fees for surfing net in oversea! dont get cheat by their appearance & promoting tactics! beware! we customers no stupid as b4 70’s customers!

BEWARE OF THEMLO! any thoughts?? pls comments it at here! Cheers! thanks! all mirians! WAKE UPLO! u can get much cheaper costs at elsewherelo! Wat’s regard?

they have blu-ray burners?

[quote=“Perfect Guy”]
Everytime i went to expo, the broadband promoter always approaching me, doesnt like! they only know to promote their braodband aggressively & also earn their commissions too if they got 1 customer signing up!

From wat i know outside malaysia, the telecommunication company there giving free subcription fees for surfing net in oversea! dont get cheat by their appearance & promoting tactics! beware! we customers no stupid as b4 70’s customers!

BEWARE OF THEMLO! any thoughts?? pls comments it at here! Cheers! thanks! all mirians! WAKE UPLO! u can get much cheaper costs at elsewherelo! Wat’s regard?[/quote]

just say “saya sudah beli mah… takkan mau beli lagi”. the promoter wont approach u anymore. :mrgreen: