Sarawak dayak national union competition 2012

what the hell is going on WITH THE SDNU kumang gawai 2012!!! i dont think the kumang and keling is suit or eligable to get the title!!! i dont support any of the contestant but it is unfair BECAUSE THE WINNER HAD AN INSIDER!!! this is the worst ever COMPETITION I HAVE EVER SINCE !!!
ARE THE PATRON PRAYING FOR VOTES BECAUSE ELECTION IS NEAR??? STUPIT ENOUGH BUT I AM SURE … WHAT I KNOW IS THAT DURING THE ENTRANCE THE COMMITTEE DID ASK WHETHER THE MATERIALS USED ARE ORIGINAL AND THE COMMITTEE HAD TOLD THAT THE MATERIAL MUST BE ORI!!! BUT … OTHERWISE !!! WHERE IS THE COMMITMENT AND TRUTH!!! JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT LOCAL TO WINNER ,THAT IS NOT THE WAY DEAR!!! BUT ANYWAY,THANKS…I CURSE THAT BY NEXT YEAR SDNU WILL COLLAPSED!!! AM SURE! IF SDNU WANT TO SUE ME…GO AHEAD…I DONT CARE… STUPID !!! I THOUGHT WITH THE NEW PRESIDENT ELECTED SDNU WILL CHANGE…BUT STILL THE SAME!!! HELLO… ELECTION IS NEAR…IF DONT WANT TO SEE BN DOWN…THINK TWICE… THAT ALL… TO THE TOPS… THINK TWICE … YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN…SNG ARE IN THE HOUSE NOW!!!

whats the point for complaining this in MC.net? :?

SDNU is a NGO? Not a politcal party?
http://sarawakdayaknationalunion.org/?page_id=2

The Deputy President of this NGO is also the chairman of the Dayak Consultative Council of the DAP.
http://www.theborneopost.com/2011/11/14 … l-meeting/

So I don’t know how you link SDNU to BN.

his not complaining on mC.net but frustating about his choice not win the title … ? not sure … ahaha …

PMS?

lu x suka lu kuar. or u not pretty enough to win? haha. attention ■■■■■

CAPS LOCK!!

Kesian, she piss off because she’s not being selected to the Top 10. kekekke :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Out of frustration, maybe she’s finalist from Miri :slight_smile:

RULES 1 (m) : No SHOUTING. Remember, using ALL CAPITAL LETTERS in posts is considered yelling and rude, plus it is difficult to read.

miri darters, this is your warning.

please refer TERMS & CONDITIONS and RULES & GUIDELINES

[quote=“miri darters”]what the hell is going on WITH THE SDNU kumang gawai 2012!!! i dont think the kumang and keling is suit or eligable to get the title!!! i dont support any of the contestant but it is unfair BECAUSE THE WINNER HAD AN INSIDER!!! this is the worst ever COMPETITION I HAVE EVER SINCE !!!
ARE THE PATRON PRAYING FOR VOTES BECAUSE ELECTION IS NEAR??? STUPIT ENOUGH BUT I AM SURE … WHAT I KNOW IS THAT DURING THE ENTRANCE THE COMMITTEE DID ASK WHETHER THE MATERIALS USED ARE ORIGINAL AND THE COMMITTEE HAD TOLD THAT THE MATERIAL MUST BE ORI!!! BUT … OTHERWISE !!! WHERE IS THE COMMITMENT AND TRUTH!!! JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT LOCAL TO WINNER ,THAT IS NOT THE WAY DEAR!!! BUT ANYWAY,THANKS…I CURSE THAT BY NEXT YEAR SDNU WILL COLLAPSED!!! AM SURE! IF SDNU WANT TO SUE ME…GO AHEAD…I DONT CARE… STUPID !!! I THOUGHT WITH THE NEW PRESIDENT ELECTED SDNU WILL CHANGE…BUT STILL THE SAME!!! HELLO… ELECTION IS NEAR…IF DONT WANT TO SEE BN DOWN…THINK TWICE… THAT ALL… TO THE TOPS… THINK TWICE … YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN…SNG ARE IN THE HOUSE NOW!!![/quote]

apahal tek, lu kalah dalam jadi kumang/keling ka?? are you a soar looser??