Sarawak 2011 state election results in here

Who first?

DAP! ALL THE WAY BABY

PAKATAN RAKYAT …

LIKE!!!

SARAWAK - UNOFFICIAL: Baru Bian leads in Ba’Kelalan with 596 to BN’s 525.

Cutting a little too close here. Seem like a repeat pattern here. Lead by few majority then got overrun from behind by sudden turn out at last minute. Let’s just hope this lead will keep up till the very end.

TVSelangor.com…PKR leading/win in Kakus & Tamin.

To all fellow Mirian,

No matter what the result it turn out to be, always remember, A new day has come! It’s the beginning for a better tomorrow for us all.

Best regards.

[quote=“LadiesMan217”]To all fellow Mirian,

No matter what the result it turn out to be, always remember, A new day has come! It’s the beginning for a better tomorrow for us all.

Best regards.

[/quote]

+1

Guys… only 40% turnout for youngsters at Pujut and Piasau. What are some you guys doing?

Official : KEADILAN captures Krian by 2000 majority votes.

Anyone using screamyx at home? Mine not accessible at all since morning and now use mobile Internet.

no more unofficial results pls … pls wait with patient till the official results come out … dun confuse the voter …

PKR WON IN ALL SEATS…LOL

ur rite…

Not enough. Too all voters, go vote now regardless of who wins how many. One of the main aim is either to win or significantly reduce majority to show Taib that we are no pushover. Or else he will be in denial syndrome and spout nonsense like there are still majority wants him to stay and cancel his plan to step down. Even if hell descended upon the earth, just go vote and show the white demon way out.

yes …
Suara Sarawak: Call or SMS your friends and relatives back in the interior and tell them to take BN’s money but vote PKR! Tell them that it is NOT tulah or mali to take the money while still voting for PKR or PAS or DAP. This money is the rakyat’s money! Their money! This is our only chance to save Sarawak ! Do it now!!! Call or SMS NOW!

My streamyx A/c ok.

Only 40 % youngester turnout for Piasau and Pujut.? :o . If it this is true it can be a silver lining for BN.

Are you People Serious? It’s only 3pm! Got result already?

Please do not make fun with election results here. We are all dead serioud looking for the election results. Quote only the officical results or results from very reliable sources.

I will trust results given by some of our regular members here.

[quote=“Bones”]Please do not make fun with election results here. We are all dead serioud looking for the election results. Quote only the officical results or results from very reliable sources.

I will trust results given by some of our regular members here.[/quote]

Source from Malaysiakini timed 1:40pm. 40% turnout for youngster is worrying. Also source from MI says 45% turnout in Miri. But that’s just up to noon. Hopefully the rest of the half will turn up in the afternoon section. Just hope it didn’t rain by then.