Samsung S2 problem.please help

My friend can’t connect to his home wifi.everytime when enterting the password it keep saying authenticating and then it disconnected we tried to check wether it was on caps lock mode but it wasn’t.have anyone have this problem and please help to solve this.thanks :smiley:

Maybe he forgot the correct password?

the password is correct and I check google also alot of people having the problems but still couldn’t find the answer to fix it.

Could be router channel problem… My X10 also suffer this problem last time… Always drop connection… After I’ve reset and changed channel it works good.

ok now how to fix that?

The wireless modem router settings?

yea.and I saw in the internet they also say router settings need to be done to gain access and sometime the security is just to hard to get in.read at google and they give the steps but I can’t figure out how to do it.kinda confusing :o

just change the router channel try looking in the router settings hmm…

ok its fix now.thanks eugene :smiley:
saw you online in battlelog :smiley:
wanna play CO-OP HAHA!!!

Maybe later tonite, haven’t had dinner yet :slight_smile:

ok chat me through battlelog and I will patch you up to the game :smiley:

Same as my SE W8. There’s only one way. Once you enter the password and saved the settings, turn off the wireless and turn it on again. As android will automatically connect to access point saved in your phone, it will then automatically connect to the network that you just saved. This method works for me. :mrgreen: I think Android got problem connecting to a new network (which you connect your phone to the network for the first time). So the only way: connect to the network, type password and save the settings, turn off and on the wireless again, it will connect to the network automatically in few seconds.

Same as my SE W8. There’s only one way. Once you enter the password and saved the settings, turn off the wireless and turn it on again. As android will automatically connect to access point saved in your phone, it will then automatically connect to the network that you just saved. This method works for me. :mrgreen: I think Android got problem connecting to a new network (which you connect your phone to the network for the first time). So the only way: connect to the network, type password and save the settings, turn off and on the wireless again, it will connect to the network automatically in few seconds.[/quote]

ok thanks jerrycck!! I already solve the problem but I will keep this for future purposes thank you very much for helping :smiley: