- Provide guidance guide, monitor and motivate DSAs on their daily sales activities.
- Train & create sales activities for DSAs. To recruit DSAs when applicable.
- Team Ownership – responsible for the implementation of team training plans, re-skilling, knowledge-transfer and timely distribution of job & product-related information.
- Drive digital adoption in Direct Sales – e.g.: embracing and advocating the adoption of new digital sales tools, software, platform and processes.
- Making sure group members acquire quality customers or upsell a product to an existing customer by recommending the right fit of product and affordability to achieve the best sustainability.
- Stive to achieve monthly target for personal and team set forth by the management of the company.
- Handle all customer enquiries towards driving solutions.
- Motivation: Create positive team synergy & uphold motivation to create strong bonding amongst the team.
- Closely monitor leads generated by group members and make sure timely follow up is done to potential customers.
- Ensure process centricity and governance in the regional Direct business – including execution and monitoring of local and nationwide campaigns, incentive SOP, contract management, compliance, policies and rules of engagement.
- Degree/Diploma holders in Business/Commerce/Communications or in any relevant field.
- Preferably 5 years working experience in customer service environment.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia and/or other languages are added advantage.
- Able to lead and motivate the team.
- Able to interact with all levels of people and possess a service-oriented mindset.
- Independent, self-motivated and possess positive attitude, results -oriented.
- Ability to work and manage in a fast pace and challenging environment.
- Mature,dynamic and proactive.
- Able to organize resources, present report and coordinate project work.
- PC literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel.