We are established Oil & Gas Solution Provider in Malaysia.
The company is expanding and seeking highly motivated & committed individuals to join us for challenging and rewarding career. The HQ is KL based, Branch Office in Kertih, Terengganu (to serve the clients in East Coast) and Miri, Sarawak (to serve the clients in East Msia/Borneo).
We are looking for Senior Sales Engineer / Sales Engineer to be based in Puchong / Miri / Kertih to serve customers inclusive of End Users, Consultants, EPCC, Contractors, SI & local Trading companies etc.
- Formulate strategies to achieve allocated sales targets and objectives.
- Develop a strong relationship with key stakeholder in current and prospective customers, including Engineers, Managers, Operation, or technical people etc.
- Ensure full communication and coordination between customers and proposal department as well as ensure Engineer/Commercial Executive prepare proposal and hand over to customers on time.
- Prepare, update and manage sales forecasts consistently.
- Monitor sales quotations, follow up with customers and take steps necessary to expedite execution of a purchase order to be closed within the forecasted month.
- Support and participate actively in contract negotiations towards successful completion.
- Establish contacts and liaise with customers and consultants to promote company capabilities to secure business opportunities.
- Define/identify customer requirements, obtain customer budget allocation, and provide comprehensive support to the customer to promote company supplies and service to increase company chances in the oil and gas market.
- Solicit customer feedback. Communicate issues to management related departments for a proper solution to be reverting back to the customer. (Project Management, Engineering, Service Department, Logistic, Quality Assurance, etc.).
- Develop, maintain a business plan and develop new customer pool.
- Assist in performing analytical functions and provide information concerning the latest technological application in the in industry and company’s competitors.
- Assist in organizing exhibition, conferences and other sales event.
- Prepare & update sales reports and documentation (Weekly Sales Plan, CRM sales pipeline, sales strategic plans etc).
- Prepare & Deliver Presentations that explain products/solutions to customers and prospective customer.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by immediate superior/manager.
- Candidates must possess at least a Degree in Electronic & Electrical / Control & Instrumentation / Mechatronic / Oil & Gas Petroleum / Process Engineering / or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and ability to prioritise the workload.
- Positive attitude, initiative, hardworking and team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Self-starter with a strong desire to learn and to deliver superior results.
- Willing to travel locally and outstation. Overseas traveling will be required depending on your accounts/customers.
- Outspoken and Sociable personnel.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- SALES experiences needed:- 2 to 3 years’ experience for the sales position and 5 years above experience for the senior sales position.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Candidates with following criteria will have added advantage:
- Good and strong existing connection in Oil & Gas Industry especially on End User EPCC, Consultants, and fabricators.
- Priority will be given to candidates with knowledge, understanding and experience on:
- PLC system (process control, process safety, SCADA and telemetry system).
- Fire and Gas Systems (FGS), Shutdown System (SDS), Process Monitoring and Control System (PMCS) and Intelligent Motor Control System (IMCS).
- Solar Systems/Wind Turbine for Hazardous location, field instruments, Nav Aid, wireless radio communications.
- Power Control and Electrical products (motor control centre, variable speed drive and soft starter).
- Flare Combustion - Flare Ignition System (Electronic and Retractable Pilot, Flame Front Generator Pilot System, Continuum Electronic Ignitor), Pilots, Flare Tip/Stack etc.
- Enclosed Combustion System (Vapor Combustion Unit -VCU, Low Emission Burner, Tail Gas Incinerators, CEB).
- Gas and Vapor Recovery System (Carbon Bed recovery Unit, Membrane Recovery Unit, Marine Recovery Unit, Mechanical Recovery Unit, Wellhead Compression).
- Turbo Machinery Control (TMC), Gas Turbine Control, Compressor Control, Anti-Surge Control & Engine LCP.
- Good remuneration package.
- Building up a good network and career advancement in Oil & Gas industry Malaysia and South East Asia.
- Learning of Professional selling skill with training provided.
- Good working environment.
- Opportunities to go for overseas training, FAT, visit automation fair in US and seminars.
- Career advancement.
Candidates with existing strong connection in Oil & Gas Industry are encouraged to apply.