Engine and aircond good
Interior like new

Wanted to sell the car for RM13900 or best offer
Loan can arrange

Plan to let go car november because bought new Honda civic

Please call hp 010 987 2283 price can nego

Bump

Why you “sakit hati” with the car sale?

Sales gimmick by sales person lah, not own car bah.

Sales gimmick by sales person lah, not own car bah.[/quote]

If you sell the car for rm13k only will you sakit Hati? Buy expensive wo this car

ALL the cars when sell surely sakithati one lah… Definitely sell cheaper one lah especially this unpopular brand.

Hyundai is popular k? Better than proton and perodua

Hyundai is popular, i know … but not Atos and not in Miri.
BTW, its Hyundai Atos or Inokom Atos ?

[quote=“law”]
If you sell the car for rm13k only will you sakit Hati? Buy expensive wo this car[/quote]

ya i understand that bro. bought nearly rm50k then worth quarter of it after years. good luck on your sale ya. btw atos is a good model too… fuel efficient and spacious. another penny-saving option of kenari.

Hi Law,

Do you always did maintenance on the car? Or any service on Hyundai centre? Just want to know more specific on the condition of the car. By the way you are the owner right? Accident free? If possible can you pm me the photo of the car?

Thank you :smiley:

no picture? now seldom see atos on the road all proton and perodua.

[quote=“WanJun”]Hi Law,

Do you always did maintenance on the car? Or any service on Hyundai centre? Just want to know more specific on the condition of the car. By the way you are the owner right? Accident free? If possible can you pm me the photo of the car?

Thank you :D[/quote]

YES WELL MAINTAIN… STILL GOT PLASTIC NEW CAR COVER INSIDE

[quote=“VeilSupra”][quote=“law”]
If you sell the car for rm13k only will you sakit Hati? Buy expensive wo this car[/quote]

ya i understand that bro. bought nearly rm50k then worth quarter of it after years. good luck on your sale ya. btw atos is a good model too… fuel efficient and spacious. another penny-saving option of kenari.[/quote]

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING

bump

bump

bump

bump

Hi Law, The price can negotiate until how much? Is it accident free?