Sago worms!

Hey people, can anyone tell me where one can get sago worms, be it live or cooked, in Miri? I’m thinking of bringing some over for my west malaysian friends to try :smiley:

cari at emart there. shud be available… i think 1 pack around rm10.

last week i bought some at Emart,about RM10 for 12 ekor la…still alive…

err…i saw e-mart there got…
still alive in the basket…are those delicious?

They look so cute! Do not have the heart to eat them.

most girls will freak out.
i’m pretty sure you’re not a girl…
o.O
no offense though…

hello… most of iban and melanau girls love to eat this worm. :mrgreen:

I haven’t tried any myself! Really eager though, how do they taste like raw?

taste like a prawn just a lil bit juicy

Yeah I did a little poking around the net, some people describe it like you do, some say its like almond cream, some say toffee. Does it depend on where the worms come from?

those girls sounds very erotic and kinky.

those girls sounds very erotic and kinky.[/quote]
:lol:

Can sumone post the picture of sago worm?? I wanna c…

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ew0ygfS5tl4/RjcoVrMSmhI/AAAAAAAAAb0/71GyHx9kwrc/s400/PICT6655%2Bsago%2Bworms.jpg[/quote]

can you put that cute worm in your mouth, i wanna see how kinky you are.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ew0ygfS5tl4/RjcoVrMSmhI/AAAAAAAAAb0/71GyHx9kwrc/s400/PICT6655%2Bsago%2Bworms.jpg[/quote]

Oh mine, i owes c those behind park hotel, where they usually sell vegetables mostly on sunday.

and how u upload picture?? mind teaching me??

Oh mine, i owes c those behind park hotel, where they usually sell vegetables mostly on sunday.

and how u upload picture?? mind teaching me??[/quote]

oh to upload picture its very simple:

1)first you need to have a pc, i know right but some people they dont have a pc so i gotta make sure you are on a pc now.

2)the next step of course involves around your monitor. You have to have a monitor, i know right, but some people will just miss this out and how are you suppose to know if you are uploading or have uploaded without a monitor? So make sure you have a monitor and it must be turned ON.

3)The next step is to make sure you have a keyboard and mouse, i know right, but some people they dont use mouse/keyboard, tell me if you dont use mouse/keyboard how are you going to rename your file later right?

4)This is the most crucial part, after you have a mouse, keyboard, monitor and pc, make sure that you have it turned ON. I know right, but people they have a pc/monitor/keyboard/mouse but its not even turned on

5)Finally choose the picture you want to upload with your fingers and then click upload.

6)That’s it, simple right?

[quote=“heterodyne”]

i bet… :lol:

[quote=“VeilSupra”][quote=“heterodyne”]

i bet… :lol:[/quote]

would you french kiss a girl with mouth full of sago worms?

[quote=“heterodyne”][quote=“VeilSupra”][quote=“heterodyne”]

i bet… :lol:[/quote]

would you french kiss a girl with mouth full of sago worms?[/quote]

err… i thought it is a ‘worm’. :lol: