Sagging skin & heat rash

GD,
I think my Bono boy will only show up in special occasions only…hai…seh…haha…come and join the"walk the dog" activity on Sunday organized by Reno and Nighwatch…maybe when I am back I’ll bring Bono boy.

Reno,
Seriously, I won’t be bringing Bono for long walk…maybe quarter of the walk distance. Remember those heat rash on him…I’ve talked to Dr. Hii, it is normal for a bully if they exercise too much because of their sagging skin makes them easy to get rash especialy on those moving areas…below their leg and on top of their shoulder and head. So, I think bully will only manage a short walk and lay down flat on the floor.

Reno,
Seriously, I won’t be bringing Bono for long walk…maybe quarter of the walk distance. Remember those heat rash on him…I’ve talked to Dr. Hii, it is normal for a bully if they exercise too much because of their sagging skin makes them easy to get rash especialy on those moving areas…below their leg and on top of their shoulder and head. So, I think bully will only manage a short walk and lay down flat on the floor.

Ok Ben, not a problem. i will do some research on the type of rashes pertaining to the one as mentioned (wrinkles rubbing) as well as ‘hot spot’ or ‘allergy’. I still remember when you mentioned about the rashes but that was before the walk. Do they look/appear the same?

Hey Reno, thanks alot for the information! I will take into account what u suggested and see if there’s any improvement! Sounds like we manjakan him… =) Then Reno, you are meaning that dry dog food is still the best for them?

Well, if you are asking based on your current pattern you are feeding the dog then my answer is ‘yes’ [size=85]subject to type and brand you feed[/size]. But if you are asking if feeding dog food is the best for your dog compare with feeding raw then i will have to say its up to individual preference.

Hi Reno,

As far as I know, they look similiar and those rashes do cause by rubbing on the bully's shagging skin. Before our walk the other, I brought Bono for a long walk around my neighbourhood for him start his stamina. And after tht his skin rashes seems to be appeared. Anyway, I think bully is not very suitable for much exercise, moderate walk is max for them.....Anyway, do correct me is I am wrong.

GD,

My Bono boy is the most "manja" dog tht I ever encounter. Even when feeding time he need myself or my wife to be near him. If we just left the food there without us, he don't even bodered to look at it. Reno, do you think this is anohter behavior problem??

His food varies, sometimes he eats alot sometime less. During the day he eats less compare to night, maybe due to at night it cooler and his appetite more then. Usually a full bowl of dogfood + can food will finish by him...fed him twice a day.

[quote=“Benjovi”]Hi Reno,

As far as I know, they look similiar and those rashes do cause by rubbing on the bully's shagging skin. Before our walk the other, I brought Bono for a long walk around my neighbourhood for him start his stamina. And after tht his skin rashes seems to be appeared. Anyway, I think bully is not very suitable for much exercise, moderate walk is max for them.....Anyway, do correct me is I am wrong.[/quote]

If thats the case, I think it’s better not to have him do long strenous walk. I was under the impression that he was having skin allergy not long after you got him. So far i didnt really do long walk with mine but he is worked quite regularly and has built his musles since. His chest expanded but the rashes that he has are not that serious.

Most dogs breeds like St. Bernards, Pekingese, Shar-Pei, Bulldogs, Boston Terriers and etc are prone to have SKIN FOLD PYODERMA. When skin surfaces rub together it becomes wet & inflamed. This creates ideal condition for bacterial growth. Skin fold infection takes variety of forms ie. lips, face, vulvar, and tails. This can be controlled by benzoy peroxide shampoo (oxydex & pyoben).

GD,

My Bono boy is the most "manja" dog tht I ever encounter. Even when feeding time he need myself or my wife to be near him. If we just left the food there without us, he don't even bodered to look at it. Reno, do you think this is anohter behavior problem??

It will become a problem if both of you are going travelling. What I will do is to feed him according to my schedule and not his (ex: after work). With the right portion, he will finish the food within 10 minutes. My recommendation would be as what i have posted early on dog food & diet.

His food varies, sometimes he eats alot sometime less. During the day he eats less compare to night, maybe due to at night it cooler and his appetite more then. Usually a full bowl of dogfood + can food will finish by him...fed him twice a day.[/quote]

my dog wil run like don’t know what cause he always follow me when i ride my bicycle