- Workstation based in Miri Bakong estate.
- Candidate must possess a valid green book issued by DOSH.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Having experiences working with plantation company is an advantage.
- Familiar with Malaysian Sustainable Palm Oil (MSPO).
- Assist and manage in implementation of Safety & Health Policy and MSPO Policy as part of continual improvement process and the implementation of safety programs.
- Coordinate and conduct safety training programs including toolbox briefing to the management, estate staff and workers.
- Perform regular safety & health compliance in estate with relevant safety and health legislative requirements including application of permit, licenses and relevant approval from the authorities.
- Facilitate in the reporting and investigating of near-miss accidents and incidents in estate.
- Lead the Emergency Response Team and able to delegate tasks accordingly.