Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Pan Borneo Project OSHE performance.
- Provide day-to-day support to Project Engineer to achieve OSHE KPIs.
- Supervise and provide necessary coaching to Site Safety Supervisor team.
- Facilitate cross-sharing of OSHE best practices.
- Compile all necessary records, statistics and OSHE related reporting as required by the Company, KURW and the authorities.
- Initiate safety campaign and OSHE improvement efforts.
- Adhere to policy guidance and instructions as given by the Company’s SHO.
- Degree in Engineering (Environmental Health & Safety/ Industrial/Civil/Construction/Structure) or equivalent.
- At least 3-4 years of working experience as a Safety in construction industries.
- Firm & discipline in handling daily site safety & health matters.
- Working under fast track projects.
Attractive terms and conditions await the candidates with the right qualification and experiences.
Interested candidates please send in your detailed resume with current and passport photo, relevant academic certificates, current and expected salary.
Your application will be treated with confidentially.
Please ensure that your application reaches us on or before 3rd February 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.