- Oversee and carry out safety program to improve safety awareness and the prevention of accidents and injuries in the Project.
- Record, reporting of non-compliance or violation from safety standards and take action to preclude recurrence or improvement.
- Organizes scheduled and unscheduled HSE inspections to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Plan for workers internal and external training and maintains their proper training records under the project.
- Plan, monitors, follow-ups and updates audit / inspection report status and maintain close liaison with person in charge to facilitate the completion and closure of the reports.
- Call for HSE discussion and recommends appropriate solution or corrective action to rectify HSE related deficiencies or discrepancies.
- Carry out investigation of any incident, analyses, recommends, propose preventive measures and provide reports.
- Responsible to keep all fire alarm system fix installation hose reel well maintain
- Plan and carry out emergency drill exercise for every project to ensure all the workers are aware on emergency response plan. Also to ensure updated emergency contact displayed and communicated to all workers
- To ensure required HSE reports submitted before the cut-off. To maintain all documentation per ISO 9001:2015 (QMS), and good knowledge of ISO 14001: 2015 (EMS), OHSAS 18001 to uphold various audit certifications
- To ensure all the HSE records well organized and readily available for audits.
- Liaise with all DOSH department and make sure all project activity compliance with DOSH regulation
- Performs all additional functions (HSE related) as directed by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Dosh Green Book
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.