Sad Case,

Yesterday i park my car at grand old lady hills for hiking purpose.when i finished the hiking, i found that my car’s lock at the driver side had been hammered and my wallet, mobile phone had been stolen. Haiz…So unsafe…

yeap. sad case.
Already make police report?

yup, reported…but police refuse to do investigate… so…just wan to have the letter to make new ic and driving license…

next time try park nearer to those uncles that sell bottled drinks… at least got ppl around…

But why u left wallet and mobile phone in the car? You were enticing them!

i put in the car back bonnet…

francis1990 i cant pm u…check ur msg setting

ok done

Ive seen cars get broken in to in Taman Awam / Bulatan park too.
All we can do is not leave valuables in the car.

taman awam/bulatan park cases i heard alot…oways break in… normally lah, ‘normally’ ppl who go to hike or jog, they will juz bring their IC, driving licence and small money then cukup d… does not apply to those go to jog after working hour.lol.

they culprits actually parked their car nearby and watched where u put ur stuffs…next time, if u parked ur car walked around and take note if there are people inside other cars…walked around few times then u should continue jogging/hiking or just go back…

yup…should take note…on those specific situation…yesterday have been busy for a whole days…apply ic… driving license.