Ruthless patient

Saw one patient at clinic today being very rude and very bossy. Heard he told the staffs there its ok if his wife dies but he cant. Somemore he’s a chinese, reli make me feel shameful!!

whoa… i wonder how the wife will feel if he hears this “wonderful” husband talk like that…

i think he’s an old grumpy man…let him be…

tough talk onli la. if got wife, sure he takut like mouse wan. no wife around, bcome macho man! hahahha!

what for curing or waste medicine foe people like that. if im the nurse, i know what im gonna do. :twisted: :twisted:

give him injection roughly so he screams like fucuk and simply give medics for him so he cant cure his sickness :twisted:

i got to know that he is a taxi driver. fyi, his wife is with him. guess she is just a small lady but he’s the big man

I wonder what he said before marriage but we definitely know what he said AFTER marriage…

before marriage: I would die for you…
after marriage: I DON’T WANNA DIE WITH YOU!!!

[quote=“Link2766”]before marriage: I would die for you…
after marriage: I DON’T WANNA DIE WITH YOU!!![/quote]

+15… haha

ahahah…that man must be not fully fullfill by the wife that nite…grumbling here and there…pity the nurse

actually he didnt want to take number for taking medicine. he wanted to be served fast. he never thought of those old and those coming from far. tat is a govt clinic, you r rich doesnt mean u can be served first! and he even threatened to call YB Peter Chin eh…

i bet Peter Chin would be shamed to know such a fellow…

I know I would if my name were used for such selfish motives…

LOL…call peter chin?why not call najib gor?more fast get served…

Go fast, serve fast…what difference will it make to reach our already fixed final destination time ? ( Funeral time ) :roll:

biasalah, he wanna show off that he is “big fish” in miri