RSL Tourney no.1 vs RSL Classic Tourney

hi guys, just want to find out from our mirian badminton players…If you are using RSL shuttlecock, which 1 will you prefer and why? feel free to share here about their performance, price and etc.

Both are ok. I can most ppl using RSL brand.

I like yonex personally. I think it’s the feather that makes it feel quite ‘heavy’. If budget I use the RSL gold one, ok la can use.

RSL Tourney no.1 is more preferable since i think it is more durable compared to RSL Classic Tourney. Cheaper also. :slight_smile:

wow, sure u are rich guy because rich ppl owes use yonex shuttlecock…hahahaha…which yonex brand do you use? Aerosensa 30,40,50?

oic, but sometimes the tourney no.1 shuttlecock not durable as last time…maybe the batch which 1 bought is lausy =(
how much is the market price for rsl tourney no.1 and classic? hehe

In general, I use diff. racquet and string config. to match diff. Shuttlecock during the game.

oic, but sometimes the tourney no.1 shuttlecock not durable as last time…maybe the batch which 1 bought is lausy =(
how much is the market price for rsl tourney no.1 and classic? hehe[/quote]
Ya, this problem has occurred since long time ago. The reason is because some of the RSL shuttlecock came from China. Nowadays in market there are 2 types. One packed in China, while another one packed in England (But they look exactly the same!). The one packed in China suppose to be cheaper but they sell it in the same price anyway. So, just get use to it then. If you are lucky enough, then you will get the durable one. :lol:
Price for No.1 Tourney is around RM51 per tube while Classic is around RM56 per tube i think.

Anyone using RCL SM2/ RCL Gold before? What do you think compared to RSL Tourney No.1?

Hi, i have heard my friend say RCL is quite good in it durability and performance. so i wish to try RCL…where can i buy it?

Currently you can get from House of Champion and Pujut 2 Badminton Hall. You can check out at Badminton Pro Shop near AMPM in a few weeks time, coz the owner is considering whether to sell RCL or not.

Let me know lah the performance of RCL Gold/SM2 vs RSL Tourney NO.1 if you have the chance to try. Thanks ya. By the way, we understand that not many people are willing to try new shuttles (Actually RCL is not new at all, it is popular in West Malaysia), so Pujut 2 Badminton Hall does sell small tube with only 3 shuttles in it for people to test.

Try Protech.