ROYAL LONDON CIRCUS...i go there oledi

Last i went there wif my lil sister…be there as early as 7.15pm…i dun want to miss it for 2nd time…actually it was for fund raising…Miri Red Cresent…so many high ranking officer came and also from rumah bakti…

really enjoy the show…1st action was really scary…coz the guy missed step and blindfolded…damn scary… :shock:

i enjoy to see the dog tricks show, the ‘hat’ performance and the romantic couple…actually semua lar…

but the sad things was when the show finished…really sad lar…the disable people who were invited to see the show was not really taken care :frowning: …then were ushered by the circus crew to main road…i think the red cresent officer should take of them instead of the circus crew…the high ranking officer just lepak2 outside and smoking :evil: …just pretend not to see it…same wif RELA members…this is suxx…i felt sorry for them but i am sure they enjoy the show as much as i do… :wink:

Gang, u should have taken pictures of those idiots who did not take care of them…post it in online…

WHHAAT?

i dun have camera… :frowning:

if u go there u knew how hard is it for them to wheel themself to the main road coz the road is bumpy and made of small gravel…so they need assistance…

and u know wat?before the show started, our YB give political speech…purely political motivated move…

shame on them!!!

[quote=“chilskater”]i enjoy to see the dog tricks show, the ‘hat’ performance and the romantic couple…actually semua lar…

but the sad things was when the show finished…really sad lar…the disable people who were invited to see the show was not really taken care :frowning: …then were ushered by the circus crew to main road…i think the red cresent officer should take of them instead of the circus crew…the high ranking officer just lepak2 outside and smoking :evil: …just pretend not to see it…same wif RELA members…this is suxx…i felt sorry for them but i am sure they enjoy the show as much as i do… :wink:[/quote]

Rugilah aku :frowning:

apalah rugi?hehehe…but i tell u the dancer was damn chun n seksi!!!long slender leg n six pack

[quote=“chilskater”]
and u know wat?before the show started, our YB give political speech…purely political motivated move…[/quote]

Name one big event that did not involve YB opening political promotion speeches.

They just never learn do they? Ppl go there to be entertain…not bored.

:frowning:

u guys making me so jealous…they told me london circus stil gonna be around till end of aug rite? hehe i wanna watch it…watched it few years bek n it was so great!!!

i wanna watch it too…exams end right on my birthday…@@…after taht ima goin…hope can…hehe

hahhaha…

maybe i want to again…hehehe…i saw couple of animal yet to be showed… :wink:

Interesting…see if i can get hold of free tickets…might just go.

I’ll be going this Sat! I can’t wait.
U guys bought tix for which Class? A? B? or C?
I wonder if Class C can see clearly or not… :?

Prefer 2 sit 8 Class C coz it’s hs better view…jst nice, nt 2 far n nt 2 close… :slight_smile: unless u wanna tk close up pic then go 4 Class A… 8)

Yep, u won;t hurt ur neck…sitting at C.

i suppose i would choose b class…

Alritey, thank u for the info.
Then, i’ll make up my mind to sit at Class C.
Save ten bucks. :lol: