• Reading, writing, analysing and interpreting technical procedures and schematics.
• Prototyping, electronic circuits development, collecting, keeping and manipulating data from all of electronic measurement subsystems allowing direct access including manipulation for all of the hardware using microcontrollers, DACs and ADCs, developing and design adapters for electronic and hardware subsystems connection.
• Develop and implement procedures for effective data management between various forklift electronics and subsystems.
• Ensures that robotic machines operate safely, dependably, and with precision; identifies and implements modifications.
• Study existing products to understand and improve upon performance and assembly processes.
• Provides technical support and troubleshooting services for Robotics System.
• Design tool kits, support mechanisms and strategies for Robotics System.
• Develop algorithms and implement software solutions for computer vision and robotics applications.
• Evaluating and calibrating systems for maximum efficiency.
• Troubleshooting robotics systems and applications.
• Maintaining accurate documentation and records.
• Bachelor Degree in Robotics or Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science Engineering or relevant discipline.
• Knowledge of C++ and Python will be an added advantage.
• Proficiency in drafting programs such as AutoCAD.
• Extensive experience and knowledge in standard protocols and experience in creation of custom for hardware equipment.
• Experience in prototyping (CAD/CAM software).
• Willing to reside in oil palm plantations. We offer an attractive remuneration that commensurate with experience to successful candidates.
For interested applicants, please write-in with full resume which should include your current and expected salary, together with a copy of passport-sized photo (N.R).
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.