Robberies in Desa Senadin

Heard that there were couple of robberies happening in Desa Senadin these past few weeks. 6 armed men…!! Anyone heard of it? I’m scared and unable to sleep…that’s y I’m still awake at this time.

so far no heard about that ler! hv to double check with ketua kampung senadin >>>> coolman got heard this kah???

miri is unsafe now. dangerous.

Yeap. the incident was happen at Green Ville. got security guard also useless. what a bad news.
for my opinion whatever u do many kind of safety also useless if those Robber really want to Targeting on u. every where, any place, any time.

Valerie,

I recommend you that if possible, get a watchdog, extra safety grille (I know it would looked ugly on the house, but what to do, safety first mah)… undertake full security measures… I know we can’t prevent it 100% from happening to us but at least we reduce the risk…

This is a true story happened to my friend’s friend who lived at Desa Senadin. It happened like few months or year back. This guy and his family were in the master bedroom, which abt to sleep ( only around 8pm ). Suddenly, he heard a creeking sound from the main door. So, he decided to check it out. As he was about to reach the door, this Indonesian robber kicked open the door and grab him… he was a big size guy but still, he can’t defend himself coz those indon are too aggresive… they would do anything… and I mean ANYTHING!

So, do take heed before it’s too late…

http://miricommunity.net/viewtopic.php?t=7876

We should probably install an automatic gun turret around our house. My house too was broken into last month while i was sleeping. Fortunately i was not sodomized.

get watchdog, at least two. it helps somehow.

[quote=“relaxjack”]http://miricommunity.net/viewtopic.php?t=7876

We should probably install an automatic gun turret around our house. My house too was broken into last month while i was sleeping. Fortunately i was not sodomized.[/quote]

sorry to heard that incident happen to u. u know what, those guy actually got the “bomoh” that can let u guys sleep sweet sweet in the dream. this is true story. Unbelieve it!

wow…Automatic gun ar ?? fuiyoo…cool man. i also wish to install it. but if install that gun i think we will be in jail b4 the Thief as well :frowning:

Dog? it help unless u get those big size dog. but i think also useless b4 they breck in your house they will let your dog die 1st. clever ley.

[quote=“Thyrius”]This is a true story happened to my friend’s friend who lived at Desa Senadin. It happened like few months or year back. This guy and his family were in the master bedroom, which abt to sleep ( only around 8pm ). Suddenly, he heard a creeking sound from the main door. So, he decided to check it out. As he was about to reach the door, this Indonesian robber kicked open the door and grab him… he was a big size guy but still, he can’t defend himself coz those indon are too aggresive… they would do anything… and I mean ANYTHING!

So, do take heed before it’s too late…[/quote]

I thk i knw tis story, if im nt mistaken d news ws out in d paper 2… :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“relaxjack”]
We should probably install an automatic gun turret around our house. My house too was broken into last month while i was sleeping. Fortunately i was not sodomized.[/quote]

That sucks man.

Scary…so it’s true that GreenVille got robbed. 6 armed men and there were 9 people in living in the house. So ganas. If they r using the ‘black magic’ thing, then got watch dogs also no use ler…

I believe they do use the black magic coz it happened to my in-law’s house 2 years back. Everyone was sleeping soundly but someone was actually in the house. But there was a young baby so she was crying hysterically and everyone got waken up by her cries and the intruder didn’t get anything in the end.

I know if those robber wanted to enter your house, they’ll do anything to get in… even if it’s meant to kill your dog or practising somekind of voodoo…

But, if you let your house goes open like a ‘naked’ lady… the chances is that you’re going to get ‘rape’ soon… so, better ‘dress up’ nicely… divert their attention else where…

so pls do your house look like Lasap house so that Robber wont get intrested on your house :slight_smile:

but it seems weird to make own house do like that…sigh!

sometime really felt so hard n tired…

:?

[quote=“coolman_wrx”]if your house do many kind of all safety things, would it make those Robber think that your house got many Gold inside???

so pls do your house look like “Lasap” house so that those Robber wont get intrested with your house???

it seems weird if do own house like that…sigh!

sometime really felt Hard n Tired…[/quote]

My house can see from all directions from the road…and certain part also very lasap…how??

-Delete-

what happen to my post ar ?? why so many repeat ??

Here are some factors that I feel possibly be the reason to why your house being robbed…

1. Insufficient lighting… some ppl just doesn’t care if the house looked dark. not even a single lamp on the porch… hey, those energy saver bulb isn’t that expensive la…get some for it could save you electric bill and your life!

2. House compound is like a jungle! too many trees and plants around. neighbour hardly can see what’s going on… I mean ppl trying to korek your window or anything… tidy up… clear off mosquitos too…

3. House facing main road… for those already had their house like that… the risk being robbed is higher… so, for those new buyer… consider buying a house that had the road going to your house with a dead end… this is because if both sides of the road is an exit… it’s easily for them to plan escape route…

4. Lack of security measures… for the sack of beautiful mah… those grille make my house ugly attitude… I rather go for alarm… nowaday, alarm also easy to be disarm…

Top 5 rules

1. If you see a robber…punch to kill
  2. build a fence…with steel spikes
  3. Turn lights on at night
  4. Buy a slingshot…get rocksalt as ammunition…aim for the face
  5. Buy a dog or 2…not a chihuawa, I recommend a Rhodesian Ridgeback
  1. invite spartan as your domestic home help…