Roadtax Sticker Damaged

Hi kawan - kawan…

My roadtax sticker is already buruk2…tear apart and cannot stick to cermin, the tulisan on the sticker cannot see oso. Can i replace it to jpj?

Terima Kasih.

yup…bring your green card along to jpj and ask them to make a new one…

dont waste your time and money, buy roadtax sticker. as long the hologram still intact and the expiry date can be seen.

http://www.tomsstickers.com/shop/images/TAP012--.jpg

yaa…last time my car the date all hilang…polis tahan.n they talk on walkie talkie to check.

oo…bring green card only lah…? umm…sure2…will do that…thanks for info…

btw…why is roadtax sticker so lauya…

last time i checked, they said need to pay rm50 to get it replaced. I was wondering why should we pay because its not our fault that the roadtax cant be read or spoilt. So in the end, didnt get it replaced till my roadtax mati. IN my opinion, if you get your roadtax done at the post office, the ink tends to fade slower then the ones made at jpj.

wtf? hv to bayar oso kah? damn they. produce such low grade sticker. better was the previous roadtax paper. never encounter this problem with tat. hum. i better get rm50 ready…aiyoh.

If you can produce the roadtax Receipt they will replace it for you FOC otherwise some charges will bill to you for replacement but not up to RM50.

Faded right? mine also… it like blank piece of paper.

[quote=“VeilSupra”]dont waste your time and money, buy roadtax sticker. as long the hologram still intact and the expiry date can be seen.

http://www.tomsstickers.com/shop/images/TAP012--.jpg[/quote]

Where can you buy this sticker in Miri? . How much does it cost?.

Normally I don’t keep my road tax receipts, but now I think it is good to keep it.

The one my car also faded…
Police tahan ask why become like this…
i said this matter should ask JPJ…why the ink will disappear…

[quote=“Athrun_zala_faith”]

i said this matter should ask JPJ…why the ink will disappear…[/quote]

JPJ or the Transport Minister may say the Sun here is too hot… :smiley:

[quote=“Bones”][quote=“Athrun_zala_faith”]

i said this matter should ask JPJ…why the ink will disappear…[/quote]

JPJ or the Transport Minister may say the Sun here is too hot… :D[/quote]

yalah…how do we know?
we just comply to your regulations and stick our roadtax sticker on our windshield.

the ink faded,not our problem…
because it’s the roadtax your department issue to us is in low quality…

asalkan mereka tidak saman kita orang…

are we kena saman or not if the roadtax sticker rosak?

fading is due to UV degradation…put anti-UV film on the area where you put the roadtax then stick it there…should last until the renewal…also parking in shaded areas also helps.

cost of sticker renewal is not that expensive, just bring the stub and green card…

I use a mid-range film on my glass and normally get about 8 months before it starts to fade…by the time the ink is almost gone, it’s renewal time.

jpj miri ink low grade . bintulu jpj 1 never fade away.

hehe.rabbit…i think they all are the same. cos my roadtax oso from jpj bintulu. hum.

hehe.rabbit…i think they all are the same. cos my roadtax oso from jpj bintulu. hum.[/quote]
my march 2010 1 still can see the printing+ that car almost 365day under the sun.

[quote=“Bones”]

Normally I don’t keep my road tax receipts, but now I think it is good to keep it.[/quote]

can buy at option car accessories, many variations. rm5-10. double layer protection sticker.

[quote=“VeilSupra”][quote=“Bones”]

Normally I don’t keep my road tax receipts, but now I think it is good to keep it.[/quote]

can buy at option car accessories, many variations. rm5-10. double layer protection sticker.[/quote]

Where is it located?