Road tax+insurance renewal for car

Hye everyone!

I have a car which is the road tax + Insurance has been expired for more than 1 year.
Question is,HOW AM I GONNA GET THE ROAD TAX & INSURANCE RENEWAL. HAVE TO GO TO PUSPAKOM CHECK AGAIN? AM I HAVE TO GET RUNNER TO GET IT DONE?
Please give some input. Appreciate your kind input MIRIANS…

Yes. u have to go puspakom to get ur car inspected before can renew roadtax. make sure ur car is in running condition especially brakes. if not, then send ur car for servicing 1st. no need to get a runner, save ur budget. after getting inspected and OK, go buy insurance for your car and can renew roadtax oledi.

Hye there!

Thanks for the input,appreciate it! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

How long and how much will it cost to get PUSPAKOM to check the car? Any form should I fill in and does all this procedure include JPJ inspection too?

Sorry for keeping asking questions :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw if no roadtax and insurance how to get to puspakom? :mrgreen:

tow the car to puspakom…

tow the car to puspakom…[/quote]

Good idea…

[quote=“ninold80”]Hye there!

Thanks for the input,appreciate it! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

How long and how much will it cost to get PUSPAKOM to check the car? Any form should I fill in and does all this procedure include JPJ inspection too?

Sorry for keeping asking questions :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Normally they inspect your car for few minutes only. but u have to wait for few hours b4 ur turn, so better standby infront of puspakom b4 8am and q up ur car there. of cos have to fill up some form n dun forget to bring ur car documents. i did inspection last few yrs costs me less than rm50, forgotten the exact price. nowadays at least rm80, depending on vehicle type.

good luck on your inspection. :smiley:

as g@b@nTr0m3n said, tow ur car or just drive the car if u r sure that ur car is roadworthy enough. in case of roadblock, still can kawtim mah… show ur grant and documents and say that ur heading to puspakom for inspection and jp to apply roadtax. dun worry. 8)

Oh millions thanks to you guys!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: APPRECIATE IT!!!
I will get it done ASAP.

Thanks again guys,GOD BLESS!

as g@b@nTr0m3n said, tow ur car or just drive the car if u r sure that ur car is roadworthy enough. in case of roadblock, still can kawtim mah… show ur grant and documents and say that ur heading to puspakom for inspection and jp to apply roadtax. dun worry. 8)[/quote]
jpj /traffic like to block not far away from puspakom looking for those failed to pass puspakom lorries. best is go early in the morning take no1 make sure pass. if not good luck on ur way back to miri.

haha yes it’s true. depends on your luck. stock cars shud have no problem to pass as long brake, engine and all lightings are working properly.