RM50 - BENQ 15" LCD Monitor (=^..^=)

Selling this broken BENQ 15" LCD monitor.

Got signal but no display, sometimes have to knock* knock* the switch on and off repeatedly to come out the picture screen. If you can fix it then this monitor is all yours for RM$50 onli. No Kidding.

You can bring it and try to fix it.

Rather than sitting collect dust, better sell it. :mrgreen:
Wanna get some cash and buy R/C car spare parts :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

bump

bump

bump

[quote=“allokitty”]Selling this broken BENQ 15" LCD monitor.

Got signal but no display, sometimes have to knock* knock* the switch on and off repeatedly to come out the picture screen. If you can fix it then this monitor is all yours for RM$50 onli. No Kidding.

[/quote]
haha, kitty it’s broken worr… i ll take it for 5 bucks laa. haha… jkjk

Wanna get some cash and buy R/C car spare parts :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote]

didnt ask for fit back wat price?? if u can let me know then i help u sell it… bcoz got someone wan its…
r u mirian??? i nid to c real things… can i??

Wanna get some cash and buy R/C car spare parts :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote]

exactly the same problem with my BENQ 17" :shock: . NO i’m not just knock it, I even punch it sometimes. not it’s totally DEAD! I dont mind the brand before because it appear on Real Madrid F.C jersey. Never cross my mind that is LOUSY BRAND!

Lesson here, NEVER BUY BENQ AGAIN!

exactly the same problem with my BENQ 17" :shock: . NO i’m not just knock it, I even punch it sometimes. now it’s totally DEAD! I dont mind the brand before because it appear on Real Madrid F.C jersey. Never cross my mind that is LOUSY BRAND!

Lesson here, NEVER BUY BENQ AGAIN!

opppsss… double posts