RM12,500 donation for Just Dance Fitness Party

Tham (second left) presenting the mock cheque to Ho (third right), witnessed by Goh (right) and others.

Tham (second left) presenting the mock cheque to Ho (third right), witnessed by Goh (right) and others.

MIRI: Seven donors gave a total of RM12,500 to the ‘Just Dance Fitness Party’.

They are Hii Hien Tak and friends from Merbau Furniture who came up with RM5,500, Prudential Assurance Malaysia Bhd (RM2,000), and RM1,000 each from Communications Assistant Minister Datuk Lee Kim Shin, Fajar International College, Medic Ward, Sun Pharmaceutical Sdn Bhd (Elaine Tang) and Summit Company (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd.

Lee is to send 12 participants to the event, while Fajar International College will send 20 participants, with door gifts sponsored by Sun Pharmaceutical and Summit Company.

The ‘Just Dance Fitness Party’ organised by ColumbiaAsia Hospital-Miri (CAH-M) is supported by One Gym (Body Combat), Konga, La Danza Miri and ZF Erikings.

Fajar International College’s CEO Dr Peter Tham hoped their donation would help CAH-M and the Cleft Lips and Palates Association (Clapam) to run their project.

“It shows that we care for those with cleft lips and palates,” Tham said.

The money donated will enable Clapam to carry out corrective surgery on those with cleft lips and palates.

Just dance Fitness Party organising committee members Ho Siew Choon and Goh Teck Nei thanked all donors for being caring.

LikeTweet

Source: http://miri.my/2016/01/09/rm12500-donation-for-just-dance-fitness-party/

1 Like

I hope members could come forward to help donate in this meaningful event.
I’m joining the dance ! :sunglasses: