Rexbox?

Anyone know Rex Box still operating or not? tried to call since last week but no body answer. The shop also seem closed.

already kena sapu that day…

what is this shop selling?

+1 LIKE

lol…selling drinks…

karaoke :slight_smile:

selling drinks n chicks :mrgreen:

so that means they’re not operating anymore? :frowning:

banned already or upgraded to Hard Rock Cafe maybe…

closed already ha … ?
zzz… that was the best karaoke … zzz better police sapu CB or Balcony than sapu RexBox … zzz…

hard rock cafe? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Is this at 2020 area ?This own by Soon Seng right?

:twisted: Rumor : Heard Rexbox import overseas girl and force to be ‘you know i know’lah’ and then the girl report in to their embassy by phone in KL since Miri did not have foreigner embassy. Caught, closed and don’t worry… There will be another Rexbox with different names same taukey. :wink:
I said rumor okay and i did not make any story here… :mrgreen:

last time i went with my gf and bunch of friend… those KTV girls some damn pretty ohhh… remember that girl from Hernan China… like movie stars…

leg long long, skin white white… face cute cute… damn… pretty oh… until my gf keep staring at me…see me whether i keep looking at Hernan girls…

please reopen hahahaha

every part pretty except that part :mrgreen:

that hamburger part also pretty… you know i know la

Why that part not pretty? As a man, I always enjoy looking and playing with that part.
Btw, where else to find nice women like film stars … arr? If only I knew about this place before it shut down,so sayang :x :x :x

Why that part not pretty? As a man, I always enjoy looking and playing with that part.
Btw, where else to find nice women like film stars … arr? If only I knew about this place before it shut down,so sayang :x :x :x[/quote]

centre point karaoke and 767…

yayaya… if at night when u eat at the back of A1 u will see many car will pickup that pretty pretty girl … ahaha… excpt me … haha…
rexbox is the best than other entertainment site … ahaha… :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ya … ahaha… the rich taukey ! … ahaha… respect to him … pity that lounge club closed …

CLOSED jorx??
2 weeks ago i just go thr oni ler~~~
RexBox is cheap but oni the sound system were too bad~~~hahax…