Returning Cycling

(allokitty) #81

[quote=“markko234”]Umm, mind me borrowing your thread one2many?

I’m just wondering if I need to pay for road tax to JPJ for cycling on road. From what I’ve heard, it’s RM1? And if somehow accidents happen, only with the road tax, then you’ll be covered by insurance, if no pay, then not covered. Is this true?

Lmao! :lol: You only pay road tax if you want to insured your bicycle. However the most important thing is you must insured your life. I bought two life and health insurance policy. :mrgreen:

(Pele) #82

[quote=“allokitty”][quote=“markko234”]Umm, mind me borrowing your thread one2many?

I’m just wondering if I need to pay for road tax to JPJ for cycling on road. From what I’ve heard, it’s RM1? And if somehow accidents happen, only with the road tax, then you’ll be covered by insurance, if no pay, then not covered. Is this true?

Lmao! :lol: You only pay road tax if you want to insured your bicycle. However the most important thing is you must insured your life. I bought two life and health insurance policy. :mrgreen:[/quote]

Does the insurance cover theft?

(allokitty) #83

Only if you buy theft insurance. I always put bike inside a room, never park outside.

(Pele) #84

When you ride to the market or mega mall how do you lock it?

(allokitty) #85

I put inside my car.

(Pele) #86

:roll: so you don’t ride it in place of a car

you know, ride to the market and buy something

then ride back home again

or ride to work and back…know what I mean?

(allokitty) #87

I ride bike for fun, so when i want to go shopping go back home then drive car unless its an open air shop or cafe.

(one2many) #88

Does anyone seen this bike sell in Miri? If you know where, please tell me, tq. Also, if you any shop sell new/used road bike under 1k, tell me too.

(markko234) #89

Guys, can i know the typical Miri price for a standard 5 gear-ratio mountain bike, how much? No need fancy alloy or whatever. Just the basic specs but with gear ratio if possible. Or a fixie with hanger. For main road cycling use. Planning to get into road cycling soon. :roll:

(Qwertyuiop) #90

Is it dangerous to cycle on the main road around the city?

(allokitty) #91

Anyone still riding? Commute to work by bicycle and enjoying the views.

Photos: