Returning Cycling

(one2many) #61

I’m still a student. I will donate once I’m working.

(pelahap) #62

I have seen many primary school kids donate their Duit Raya and Ang Pow over there.

Please think about others…they are counting on you

(one2many) #63

I also donate a little to some others who in need, it’s not that I don’t or never donate. Ok? :slight_smile:
Why don’t you find/gather members of Mc.Net and organise a trip to old folks house or sunflower and all?

(one2many) #64

Ok LtDan.

(whatman) #65

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

(one2many) #66

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote]

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: BUSTED! :lol:

(dyii95) #67

Dude are u forcing people to donate now? Once he says he can’t means he can’t cancel ur Internet and donate that money monthly la that way u can donate more

(pelahap) #68

young people should learn the selfless act of giving instead of “you know what”

(one2many) #69

I always donate when I have some extra money. It’s not that I don’t donate at all.
I know you can donate anything and everything, just go, do it, it’s good. Better than disturbing people.
Get a life dude, poor you.

(dyii95) #70

you aint doing any good trolling here when you can be in Sunflower Center helping out the disabled

(pelahap) #71

[quote=“one2many”]I always donate when I have some extra money. It’s not that I don’t donate at all.
I know you can donate anything and everything, just go, do it, it’s good. Better than disturbing people.
Get a life dude, poor you.[/quote]

you always donate where?

and what?

(Artemis) #72

u can join us everyday tuesday and thursday… gather at hai ma roundabout at 730 pm

(pelahap) #73

[quote=“one2many”]I always donate when I have some extra money. It’s not that I don’t donate at all.
Get a life dude, poor you.[/quote]

I offered to donate a new road bike top of the range to you

now no more

you have a bad attitude :shock:

(whatman) #74

Well of course no more, you never had one in the first place. It is all in your head.

(one2many) #75

[quote=“pelahap”]

I offered to donate a new road bike top of the range to you

now no more

you have a bad attitude :shock:[/quote]

Haha, when did you say you want to donate a road bike? You can’t read what you wrote, dude! Learn to read!
So much of your charity, just go donate what you can, I know you’re very rich.
I don’t need your charity, LtDan. A lot of other people could use your charity better.

(markko234) #76

Umm, mind me borrowing your thread one2many?

I’m just wondering if I need to pay for road tax to JPJ for cycling on road. From what I’ve heard, it’s RM1? And if somehow accidents happen, only with the road tax, then you’ll be covered by insurance, if no pay, then not covered. Is this true?

(subarufreak96) #77

[quote=“markko234”]Umm, mind me borrowing your thread one2many?

I’m just wondering if I need to pay for road tax to JPJ for cycling on road. From what I’ve heard, it’s RM1? And if somehow accidents happen, only with the road tax, then you’ll be covered by insurance, if no pay, then not covered. Is this true?

ehhh…there is road tax??? but I thought cycling is free in Miri.Usually I see some people cycling even teenagers.im confuse here.

(markko234) #78

[quote=“subarufreak96”][quote=“markko234”]Umm, mind me borrowing your thread one2many?

ehhh…there is road tax??? but I thought cycling is free in Miri.Usually I see some people cycling even teenagers.im confuse here.[/quote]
That’s why I need clarification :smiley: Especially because of the insurance part, i’m worried of. Well, who knows, it’s sad and bad luck to say but accidents do happen especially cycling on the main road. :roll:

(whatman) #79

Don’t think you will be covered by insurance. When paying road tax for car, we had to pay for the insurance too.

(markko234) #80

Hmm…This is going to make me to make a second thought of cycling on main road. :roll: Thanks whatman :slight_smile: