Returning Cycling

(one2many) #21

Does it really gonna cost a lot? My friends said each spray will cost about rm8, which is cool! hahaha :slight_smile:
Thank you bro. Hopefully I know how to spray and remember how to assemble the parts again :slight_smile:
Btw, if you can, we could go cycling together. :DDD

(subarufreak96) #22

[quote=“one2many”]Does it really gonna cost a lot? My friends said each spray will cost about rm8, which is cool! hahaha :slight_smile:
Thank you bro. Hopefully I know how to spray and remember how to assemble the parts again :slight_smile:
Btw, if you can, we could go cycling together. :DDD[/quote]

if its a spray can yes its cheap.where do you live so that easy to cycle together?

(one2many) #23

I live at piasau. I think it’s far from you. Btw, how old are you?

(subarufreak96) #24

HOLY CRAP PIASAU IM IN RIAM!!! and im 15 now.

(one2many) #25

Haha I know, it’s too far :smiley:
15? You’re taking PMR soon? Good luck bro!

(subarufreak96) #26

yup thanks :smiley: im ready for it…i guess >.>

(one2many) #27

Great! It’s not that hard if you studied well :slight_smile:

(subarufreak96) #28

Great! It’s not that hard if you studied well :)[/quote]

yea i did that and it works for a long time already.just hope i wont lost it to much!!

(one2many) #29

I wouldn’t repair my bike, it costs about rm200 which I can get a new cheap mtb. Anyway, i’m thinking of buying new but not mtb. I planning on road bike, how much is the minimum price of road bike i could find in miri?

(allokitty) #30

Get your bike fix, cycling is good for health. Btw fixing bike with budget on Rm200 is consider cheap already by today standard. I ride both road and mountain bike. :smiley: Maybe next time you can join me cycling.

(one2many) #31

It’s not in a really good shape, actually. So, I really want to buy a road bike. Yeah, I would love to join! :slight_smile:

(subarufreak96) #32

I prefer road bikes compare to mountain bikes.mountain bikes doesnt suite riding in the city xD
more like going offroad and tackling the hills.I do prefer BMX.

(allokitty) #33

If city traffic jam i prefer mountain bike because i can jump around between shop corridor and the road, leap over the ledges to cross the road, go over the benches, do huge drops and climb various obstacles to access some shortcuts. I use road bike only for easy ride or long distance. I’ll try to record some videos on how i ride my bike between road and mountain soon.

(subarufreak96) #34

if i bring a BMX to go round n cycle around the city? is it ok? Like jumping through the ledge.I’m worried ill damage my bike.but i never ride in the city.dont really dare plus im still young :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

(allokitty) #35

You wont damage a BMX because it was designed for jump and handle rough stunts just like a mountain bike.

(subarufreak96) #36

ahhh sweet :smiley: thanks for tat :smiley:

(allokitty) #37

But have to see how much you pay for the quality and material on your bike.

(subarufreak96) #38

ooo i see…but usually i oni play with the back brakes cause i drift with it…well not really drifting but it feels like…

(one2many) #39

Can anyone give a recommendation of shops in Miri where I can get an affordable road bike :slight_smile:
How old are you allokitty, where do you live? Maybe we three can meet and cycle together sometimes, I don’t have friend to enjoy this same interest.

(subarufreak96) #40

[quote=“one2many”]Can anyone give a recommendation of shops in Miri where I can get an affordable road bike :slight_smile:
How old are you allokitty, where do you live? Maybe we three can meet and cycle together sometimes, I don’t have friend to enjoy this same interest.[/quote]

allokitty is old.he is an adult he also does RC (remote controls) and also does computer technology and stuff.